Reviews for Four Seasons
Shadow Teon chapter 12 . 8/23
I always loved your contestshipping stories! You write may's and drew's relationship perfectly!Every chapter in here was great! I hope I can be as good as you one day! :)
Catsrawesome chapter 12 . 8/2
Thanks for this wonderful story! You should do this for other couples, like Ash and Misty! That would be awesome!
Catsrawesome chapter 11 . 8/2
Three words for you.
ITS ABOUT TIME!
Catsrawesome chapter 10 . 8/2
OMG SO CUTE!
Yup, you reached it! *wipes away tear* I am so proud!
Catsrawesome chapter 9 . 8/2
Cute. Almost at my level. Don't fail on me now! NOT WHEN YOU ARE SO CLOSE!
Catsrawesome chapter 8 . 8/2
That didn't suck! I might have liked a bit more in the chapter, but what you gave me was awesome!
Catsrawesome chapter 7 . 8/2
You hit my cuteness level right in the center of the target.
But remember, I noticed you said it was a bit too corny for you. If you aren't happy with your writing, it will never be as good as it could be.
Catsrawesome chapter 6 . 8/2
I kinda wanted to see Drew wake up after being cured, but it was so good anyway! THe part about Drew seeing all the pretty colors was so funny!
Catsrawesome chapter 5 . 8/2
Who's the other airhead?
So cute! Almost at my level!
Catsrawesome chapter 4 . 8/2
I like how you connected the seasons to each other, like the events are happening in order and in the same universe.
Catsrawesome chapter 3 . 8/2
It was perfect, though it is VERY hard to reach my appropriate amount of cuteness (which is a lot). But you were very close!
Catsrawesome chapter 2 . 8/2
I love seeing Drews soft and sensitive side! You showed that beautifully.
Catsrawesome chapter 1 . 8/2
Nice cutesy chapter! I like how you made May be a bit more in control, since I always find fanfics that have Drew on top in the relationship.
Not in that way, you pervert. XD
Bluestar57 chapter 9 . 5/17
This is adorable. Honestly.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 11 . 3/16
You know what they say: April showers bring May flowers. That actually sounds like it'd be a ContestShipping one-shot.