Reviews for Four Seasons
Hikari-x-Valerie chapter 12 . 12/17/2014
I really liked how you wrote this out, I love the seasons per chapter. I also like in the show, when Drew did come in it was at different times and it was blocked up so there was stuff to talk about and such. I also liked how you brought in Solidad and Harley, but not too over-the-top.

Overall I liked the writing even though you said you didn't. I enjoy your writing style.
xBandanaRosesx chapter 12 . 9/28/2014
I loved this! It was so cute!
xBandanaRosesx chapter 11 . 9/28/2014
Haha, Drew tripped up!
xBandanaRosesx chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
This was cute!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Chapter three is the cutest thing I have ever read OMG I love it awwwwwww...
Guest chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
you hav misty! LUCKY!
Person chapter 12 . 4/12/2013
Well, I have to realy say, they were kind of Out-Of-Character especially Drew and Harley and the events were kind of unbelievable. But I like the story. It was cute, it was corny, there were a lot of fluffiness! It was also brilliant to put the different seasons. The chapters were too short though. Make it longer next tiiime. :D Ok. I'm fangirling. I loved the story. Thank you.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWW! SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO DDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIII!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/23/2012
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPP! KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAA AAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIII! :D
Guest chapter 10 . 12/23/2012
EEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPP! CUUUUTTTTEEEE! :D
Guest chapter 9 . 12/23/2012
Will they ever admit how madly in love they are?! :D
CeeCeeTheAlaskanDragonSlayer chapter 8 . 12/23/2012