Reviews for Four Seasons
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 11 . 3/16
You know what they say: April showers bring May flowers. That actually sounds like it'd be a ContestShipping one-shot.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 8 . 3/16
Too bad she didn't have gloves. Wait, she wears gloves. Okay, WINTER gloves. That sounds better.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 6 . 3/16
That's sweet when a guy lets a girl wear his jacket.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 5 . 3/16
May's Squirtle was so cute! People say it was pathetic, but hello? May's Squirtle, at the time of its debut, was a baby. The Bulbasaur looked small, so it might've been a baby, too. It was hard to tell with the Charmander, though. If one was a baby, then they all had to be babies. That's sweet that Drew gives May his jacket. I wonder who the other airhead is.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 4 . 3/16
I think that a lot of people think Harley is homosexual. Possibly even bisexual. There are few who think he's heterosexual. However, KantoContestShippers (that's the real name for Harley/Solidad) don't care. FestivalShipping (not my idea) is the name for Gary & Melody from the second movie. Aw, Lucarly, that was mean at the end; the commentary, that is.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 3 . 3/16
That just seemed awkward.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 2 . 3/16
Drew doesn't seem like the stargazing type.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 1 . 3/16
Tag is a playground classic.
Hikari-x-Valerie chapter 12 . 12/17/2014
I really liked how you wrote this out, I love the seasons per chapter. I also like in the show, when Drew did come in it was at different times and it was blocked up so there was stuff to talk about and such. I also liked how you brought in Solidad and Harley, but not too over-the-top.

Overall I liked the writing even though you said you didn't. I enjoy your writing style.
xBandanaRosesx chapter 12 . 9/28/2014
I loved this! It was so cute!
xBandanaRosesx chapter 11 . 9/28/2014