Reviews for Shaolin Sentai AvaRanger
Fresh Prince of Konoha chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
You did a great job on this story.
Superspyder CJ chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Whoa. I always liked Avatar, but I never thought I'd be reading a fanfic about it 'til now.

This is a really cool concept, dude. Is it based on Ninja Storm or Jungle Fury? Either way, it's still cool.

Y'know, I wasn't suprised when Zuko took the Dragon Morpher. XD What, Aang gets stiffed on being a Ranger? But then again, it is the first chapter.

Update soon-CJ
Rider Paladin chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Wow. Interesting way to start off the story. Speaking of who gets the gems of power, will you have a scenario like in Lost Galaxy where one character originally takes up Ranger powers but is forced to pass them on to another by impending death? If Zuko has the Dragon Morpher, what color will his Ranger armor be? And are you setting up a rivalry between Jet and Zuko, or a romance between Katara and Aang? Interesting if you are.
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
This was good. You set it so it seemed very much like it could take place in the Avatar universe.

I like the descriptions you gave all of them and how things flowed easily.

Zuko attacking was interesting, I wonder how things will turn out that way. I like how Ang stopped it, it seemed very much like Zuko and Ang at the beginning.

Anyways, great start, it'll be cool to see where you go with this.
Reign A.G.E chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Okay you got my attention. better update soon
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
:O Nice one! You mixed the universes brilliantly! I so did not see the Academy coming-good work!
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Nice start my friend. That was a lot more characters than I was expecting (bonus points for including Haru, Jet and the way are you planning for Sokka/Suki?). Is Iroh still Zuko's uncle in this universe? The battle between Jet and Zuko rocked by the way. So here's the lineup as you've written it:

Zuko-dragon (any particular color?)

Aang-you really didn't say

Haru-is he going to be one? for the costumes...since you have a potential small army of Rangers here, how about basing them off of the Chinese Zodiac?

Wow this is a long review lol. Can't wait to see what you do with this one.