Reviews for Breathe not a word of this
Akayukiko chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
so the backhands begin though I prefer Viktor and his small sword fights XD

really the story is coming along well
paigery chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
this just keeps getting better and better! Keep up the amazing work _
eternally bound chapter 4 . 2/2/2009
lol, I never actualy thought you were an old man...just my friends...I just had to make sure. lol.

BACKHANDS ALL AROUND! lol. twice...that's really got to be a bummer. and a bruiser.

lol, I can totally picture Viktor's face during this chapter.

Poor silly Amelia..thrown to the dogs, literally. lol. Viktor is not one to be triffled with.

And i'm happy you adore them, it's like releasing pent up emotions...they just go on, and on. lol.
eternally bound chapter 3 . 2/2/2009
Another one! Another one! yes!

Though..no happy viktor time...sigh. lol

I can't wait for tomarrow to come (tomarrow meaning tomarrow in your story setting, XD) How excitting. lol.
eternally bound chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
*happy dance while sitting in a chair* awesome...

You're brilliance yet again amazes me. lol.

That was intense! And I LOVE how she is not a lycan lover (i'm guessing from her reaction to Viktors threat of spending a day with them)

My only complaint is that it did not last longer...*sigh* but that seems to be the problem with many things in life. lol.

All in all, it was another vabulous chapter.

And thank you for dedicating the chapter to me, XD it makes me smile. lol.

I can't wait to read the next chpt.
Akayukiko chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
Im more surprised he dint backhand Amelia :) Though you are doing a wonderful job with Viktor's character.
Eddy chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
I liked that you didn't change Victor into some softer version. You know my vote, please continue.
eternally bound chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
YES! FINALLY! I have been waiting SO long for someone to write a fic about Viktor. He's frickin' awesome, yet as you said, sadly little people take interest in him. lol. Since Rise of the Lycans came out I've been checking everyday to see if someone had posted a Viktor fanfic (though i had been checking before it was released, but most of the stories were old and it seemed not many people were posting new stories). But YES! AWESOME!

Besides the point that it's about Viktor, I really like the plot line so far. I like the way you have written it (even though I'm not big on first person narrative, but still, it's awesome) And for as much as there was to read of him, you seem to have gotten Viktor's character down well.

I know me saying so won't make it happen any sooner, but you should most defenently update soon.

I really love it, amazing job so far XD
Eddy chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I would like to see where this is going. Sounds interesting. :)
paigery chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
oh, please do continue with this lovely story! Viktor just happens to be my favorite character as well and I love how you've written so far!

Please keep up the excellent work!:)
Akayukiko chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Not everyone hates him. I do like him for one weird way but hey the story is looking good for a first chapter whens the next one?
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10