Reviews for Breathe not a word of this
Bloodsired chapter 34 . 8/25/2010
The End already? Im looking forward of the sequel, this story is awesome!. I definitely Like it! Congratulation for finishing it. You made us love Viktor even more..
Bloodsired chapter 24 . 8/25/2010
The pace of the story is gradual, you manage to explain the details of every situation and the transition of the character, you done a great job in it, especially Viktor. Oh! I thought there weren't any wedding, because of his father. Im so relieved it done beautifully,in a tradional way. And the steamy romance its sweet and intimate.
Bloodsired chapter 14 . 8/25/2010
At last, no more denying of feeling. But to tell the truth I expect more resistance from Amelia or Victor. It must be overwhelming to find yourself deeply in love in an Elder.
Bloodsired chapter 10 . 8/24/2010
Oh! Your O.c is killing me! I alrealy Love her and Adore her. She certainty a defiant type and knows what she want to the point she knows how she's gonna get it.
Bloodsired chapter 9 . 8/24/2010
OH! I can't go on for another chapter I've been ITCHING to drop a review in this! You done a fine job creating this another side of Viktor, he is certainly a very complex character and we know him from being cold and ruthless but we also see another side of him being a protected father that it pained him to condemn his own daughter to death. But seeing him or rather reading him to show emotion like 'love for someone' you definitely take it from a certain level. Well, I LOVE IT! This my first time in Underworld category and your story is my first one to read. I think this is the only story who has Viktor/O.C. Well, I hope you could write another one of this.
SaruwatariAsuka chapter 34 . 5/21/2010
oooooooooooooooooo i ca't wait for sequelll xD

hey do u know where i can find viktor/oc or markus/oc(but perferibly vikto xD) stories?

Babaksmiles chapter 34 . 12/8/2009
wow, I can't believe it's the end of part 1! What a journey! Amelia has come a long way, hasn't she. I think her and Viktor are really adorable especially the playful side of Viktor that she brings out.

So she is going to be his secret wife? I wonder if Corvus will take a liking to Amelia? I am so interested to see what happens next.

Fantastic story! Looking forward to the sequel.
angelofire chapter 34 . 10/17/2009
Great story I can't wait for the next story!
KiraLeean chapter 34 . 9/21/2009
I absolutely LOVED IT I look foward to reading the second story Again, thank you and awesome job-
HGML chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
I've noticed that Amelia is beginning to worry about how her every move may seem to Victor. I think she is starting to bend to his will, whether she is willing to admit or not.
Open Mind chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Are you kidding. I LOVE viktor, lol.I saw rise of the lycans yesterday, my fist underworld movie and i was rooting for Viktor the entire time. My family was like "wtf is wrong with you?" lol

great story
loco wabit chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Viktor is not the first vampier the first was one of two brothers one was bitten by a bat and william was bitten by a wolf(all this is from underworld) watch underworld 2
A fan chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I love this fic! There are very few Vicktor stories. Sequel please!
Viktor.3 chapter 34 . 6/8/2009
Hi, I'm a big fan of your story. I'm french and I'm 14.

Your story was really "wow". I couldn't stop reading it, checking for the new chapters. I was really wondering if I was the only who loved aged men like Viktor ;).He's so damn hot ! I hope you'll write another story about these two soon. This is my adress if you want to talk or something .

Bye :).