Reviews for Breathe not a word of this
pheobep3 chapter 25 . 5/19/2009
so sweet,what are u planning to do?
pheobep3 chapter 22 . 5/17/2009
HA HA HA HA,POOR BABY,DID BIG bad Amelia Scare you Victore?
pheobep3 chapter 21 . 5/17/2009
Aww,But nothing lasts .
pheobep3 chapter 14 . 5/17/2009
Ok,I was never a fan of Victor,I am so sorry and I've totaly changed my mind,The guy is just hopt,Victor My Apologies .
Fallen-Gabriel chapter 34 . 5/17/2009
WOW! I love it! Finally someone who loves Viktor as much as I do! *_*
mei chapter 33 . 5/4/2009
where's the update? hm? hm? hm?
mei chapter 25 . 5/3/2009
she is way to naive sometimes to have been a good lycan hunter
mil chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
i love viktor
illyana chapter 32 . 4/2/2009
its a really nice and amazing theme.. but could you make it sound more well ancient? the language is waay too modern.. otherwise the story is fantastic.. please finish it.. give it a good ending
Babaksmiles chapter 33 . 3/23/2009
that was hot! The Tanis thing was so funny! Poor guy, he is like "this is so awkward" lol. I love Amelia and Viktor's battle of will especially in the bedroom, it is tres hot. Keep the chapters coming! Love this story!
Lady Draculea chapter 33 . 3/14/2009
Well, I found your story while browsing Underworld stories yesterday. I must admit that I had never really given Viktor much thought (besides all encompassing rage during Rise of the Lycans), but I was curious as I do tend to taking a liking to the supposed "bad guys" in stories.

Simply, I was hooked. Though, at times I found Amelia to be more of a spoiled brat than stubborn and headstrong, she grew on me and was seemingly improving, but then she did that break and window "because Viktor can't tell me what to do neener neener neener". That, frankly, was stupid of her. Of course, both of them have egos that are difficult to push through a doorway, but that's vampires for you. I'm just worried that she may tiptoe past the Mary-Sue line without anyone noticing. I haven't noticed, but just be careful, you know?

I love the tender moments between Viktor and Amelia, but even more so, I love the teasing antics between the two. I admit I get this goofy smile and giggle like a school girl (tee hee hee). I love fluff, especially fluff that leads to smut. Ah, I live off the stuff.

I read through all 33 chapters as quick as I could, amazed at how you manage to write so much in such little time. I should take lessons from you as I've the worst procrastinator in the world and have various stories that require my attention.

To look through you other stories, I see that you have written those Van Helsing stories with that OC... I think I browsed through the first chapter a little while ago, but as I tend to be wary of OCs and the fact that she shared the same first name as me kind of warned me off. XD Now that I'm more familiar with your writing I think I'll give it another shot.

Ah, I think I've rambled on in this review long enough. Originally, I was just going to add some gushing and blah blah blah. Oh! I must mention that you confuse "lose" and "loose" too much for my liking. "Lose" is when you are parted from something, and "loose" it when something is not firmly attached. Like, "her shoelaces were loose". Other than the occasional typo, everything looks fine.

Smile,

Lady D
Akayukiko chapter 33 . 3/11/2009
Poor Tanis always getting shoved in weird moments. I kinda feel sorry for him.
Akayukiko chapter 32 . 3/10/2009
Score is Viktor 1 Amelia 1 who will be on top in the end?

*cheers on Viktors side
Babaksmiles chapter 32 . 3/9/2009
haha. that was such a fun chapter! I like this new kinky side of Viktor...afterall they are married, they can spice it up if they want! ;-)

Favorite line:

Though I wanted him badly, I knew I could hold out much longer then him. I was a woman afterall, the stronger of the two genders.

What is Amelia going to do? Imagine she escapes and hides out in his room so when he comes to find her, she is gone, only to find her in his room? hahaha. That would be so funny. A little taste of his own medicine but of course Viktor would win in the end. lol. I can't wait to read your next chapter! I do miss your daily updates but it is a nice treat after checking everyday to see if you updated! haha
Mori chapter 31 . 3/4/2009
I love your story! Please don't stop writing it till its finished. There's nothing worse then reading a good story and the person never updating so you never get to the end. I LOVE VIKTOR TOO!
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »