Reviews for Breathe not a word of this
Babaksmiles chapter 31 . 3/2/2009
I don't know if I can handle not reading a new chapter every day! lol. You've been very generous, thanks for trying to always post every day, it's been very appreciated.

This was a fantastic chapter. I love the back and forth banter between Amelia and Viktor. I love how easily Viktor has his mood swings and I love that Amelia doesn't bow down to his mood swings. That was very good of her to remind him that she hadn't forgotten about the fact that he almost sentenced her to death.

I can't wait until the next chapter. Is there going to be some hanky panky going on with Amelia and Viktor...I hope so! :-)

I love this story!
Mikeala-and-Whitney chapter 31 . 3/1/2009
I totally love this story, I've been reading since chapter one :D you describe Viktor wonderfully, and the smarty Coleman in previous chapters and fearful Tanis :)
Akayukiko chapter 31 . 3/1/2009
oh Amelia is just being a big tease poor Viktor :P
Babaksmiles chapter 30 . 2/28/2009
wow. that was intense. I thought for sure Viktor was not coming. I can't wait to see what happens on the ship, waking up Markus and Amelia. This is getting so interesting.

I love how loving Amelia was to Viktor. I think he gave himself the will to come out of those waters because of her. Isn't love grand? :-)

I wonder what could have happened to him for him to not want Amelia to see what happened...

Great chapter! More, more, more please! hahaha
Babaksmiles chapter 29 . 2/28/2009
Thanks for explaining last chapter. It made more sense after I got your email.

This chapter was so good. You have to do a sequel. I will email you everyday begging for one if you don't do it. lol.

You know I kind of felt sorry for Coloman. I mean he did have a point about Viktor being cruel to the Lycans and could have worked with them instead of against them. But he was rude to Amelia and tried to get her killed so therefore I don't like him. hahaha.

I like how Amelia outsmarted Coloman and stood up for herself, she was proud and regal, she is perfect for Viktor.

So now everyone knows that they are married?

This is going to be quite the battle. I can't wait until the next chapter. I hope Viktor makes it to the boat...
Akayukiko chapter 30 . 2/27/2009
You can always kill of Lucian in horrific ways :P id say burn him alive while falling and impaling him on a pike for hurting Viktor nice chapter !
ScuttScutt chapter 29 . 2/26/2009
I'm so bummed that we're nearing the conclusion to this story, I've enjoyed it so much and it kinda filled that Victor-less void in UW fiction. I really hope you will continue to write, I'll trade art (bumblescutt.) with you for your stories. Seriously, I'll cut some deals, man. Just keep it coming!
Akayukiko chapter 29 . 2/26/2009
As usual an excellent chapter nice huggable viktor is back
Babaksmiles chapter 28 . 2/25/2009
Aww that is so sweet that you put this chapter up in my honor! I am flattered. :-)

Okay you know I love your story? Right? Because this chapter was just alittle strange for me. Maybe it was because alot happened in one chapter but first Viktor is totally cold and cruel, he even tells her she is no longer his wife and is about to sentence her to death (you wrote Viktor beautifully) but then in like less than a second he all of a sudden forgives her and she is all okay again. I guess I just would have expected with the way you have written Amelia for her to be more hurt than that, cause technically he betrayed her. Or maybe that will come in the next chapter when she realizes everything that almost happened to her.

I love the fact that it was revealed that they are married. That was an awesome twist I didn't see coming. I hope Viktor kills Coloman. If Coloman wants to keep challenging his authority, then he should be able to fight to show his dominance or shut up! hahaha.

Tanis was so amazing. Viktor should be ashamed that Tanis was the hero for Amelia, wasn't he suppose to always protect her?

I am so excited to see what you have in store for Lucian, how about a love match with a future daughter of Viktor and Amelia, I mean who is to say that they won't have two daughters? lol.

I can't wait until the next chapter. Lovely!
rubylight21 chapter 28 . 2/25/2009
wow i missed of couple of chappies! so sorry. lol but anyways awesomeness! i am hooked on this story. honestly. i want more. !

i wonder wats goin to happen to viktor? hm
Akayukiko chapter 28 . 2/25/2009
o.o

so sweet finally everyone knows. GO TANIS! aww so whats with Coloman ? what did he feed them lol

Good update was on the edge fearing he might kill her for sure.
ScuttScutt chapter 27 . 2/24/2009
Oh no... I dunno if I can wait for the next chapter!
Babaksmiles chapter 27 . 2/24/2009
WOW! I don't even know what to say. That was the BEST chapter ever. I like this twist you have added between Lucien and Amelia. Imagine Lucien falls in love with Amelia? haha. That would certainly raise Viktor's shackles. lol.

Okay on a serious note, I hope Viktor knows what he is doing because once he finds out that she didn't do anything wrong which I am sure Lucien will say in her defense, a woman also doesn't forget be betrayed by the person she loves the most and Viktor didn't even give her a chance to explain. Oh my god, this would have been foreshadowing of when her father was all worried for her, if only I had picked up on that earlier!

Favorite line:

And if he thought he could keep me captive there was nothing else I wanted more then to leave. I knew at some point in time he would find me, I knew his anger would boil over at that point and worse would come but I wanted to prove to him that I would not bend to his every will despite our marriage.

Okay since I too also review every chapter, will you update really soon because I am dying to know what happens next! :-)
Babaksmiles chapter 26 . 2/24/2009
Oh I really liked this chapter. I think its going to be hard for Amelia to tolerate Viktor's mood swings. I mean I think she honestly thought that now they are married it would be nothing but romance and love but when you marry someone as powerful and dominant as Viktor, you get the good with the bad and he always wants to get his way. It will be interesting to see how Amelia reacts to this because she is just as stubborn and free spirited, she isn't going to take this laying down! Lovely! I can't wait to see what happens when Viktor comes and meets her later on.
Babaksmiles chapter 25 . 2/24/2009
You know what I really liked about this chapter? That Amelia is still stubborn and independent and that Viktor is still Mr. Bossy! haha. While I love the romance, I also like it when they butt heads!
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »