Reviews for Cupcake
OhSnapItsMadison chapter 2 . 1/26
Since you said its a 'he'... It can't be Emma Thompson (Trewlney) or Helena Boham Carter (Bellatrix)... I know Alan Rickman played the caterpillar dude in Alice in Wonderland and Marvin the Parinoid Android in The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy...
anonymus chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I really think you should finish this, I really enjoyed what you've written so far. Maybe he could go back to the room and see her transform and confront her maybe. But I really you should carry this story it on!
PumpkinHallow4814 chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
i dont know! mmm... minerva mcgonagal?
93 Diagon Alley chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
Hehe, cute! I *knew* it was Hermione! :D

Are you ever planning on continuing this? Because I'd love to read more :)
blahblahstuff123 chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
This is sooooo cute!

I never thought George felt that way... but it's true. I love how you have the characters but in (Or just George and the cat lady). Maybe when the Animagus talks you could do it in bold underline. Unless George talks to himself...

I think you understood a jelous person's point of view extremely well. I know because I have been jealous many times before and that's how I would think.

I love your sense of humor. George's thoughts made my smile.

Write On!

GottaL
Story-Breach chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
Great story :D Update!
Shakari chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
This is great! I love it! It is Hermione, I'm guessing. I'm pretty sure it is. Will you please update again?
Captain Kork chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
who is the cat? wait, is it hermione granger?
crystalight22 chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
silly george
LunaPadma chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
This is really funny!
SagiScorp chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Oh my god, I don't know why... I can't stop reading it! It's awesome! I really love those little side comments you keep putting in! They are HILARIOUS! I really hope you hurry with the updating. If you don't, I will cry. After I cry, I will come after you. (I'm pushy, can't help it.) Hurry! -Wines- Sorry, fanfics are my guilty pleasure.
bethbaccus chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Not sure about the trivia question, but I think the cat is Hermione, of course.
Whitewash893 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I dont know why but I think its Hermione (if by some miraculas chance I'm right and we get house points by getting it right I'm in Gryfinndor) C ya
fairyqueen maeve chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
who is cupcake? dun dun! umm... i think its hermione
WhensunshinewiltsIdanceinrain chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I'm thinking the former bond is Sean Connory, and I don't remember the specifics, but I think I'll with the 2nd indiana jones, even though sean didn't star in it, he was pretty up there.