Reviews for Monochrome Nights
MysticHybrid chapter 3 . 3/28
Why in the name of all things unholy would you not update!?
Goddess of Love chapter 3 . 2/22
You did a great job at this story, you even to manage to make Lizzy to comit suicide, oh how wonderful you are the third one hell of a writer the third one
Goddess of Love chapter 1 . 2/22
This story is not bad at all but I don't see the shipping at all. (Sorry if I was a little demanding but what could I say the story just started so I'll give you credit for that. Hope you enjoy my opinion, now good day._) If you were a writer they give you $30,000. _
ChucklingDevil chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
*cry* Why isn't there any more?
This is getting so interesting and it's only been three chapters . How can you leave it hanging like this?
Please! If you have any mercy, update this.
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 3 . 3/5/2014
Please update! I need to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
please!
update soon! :))))))
yufsdhuvvf chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
This is an order-update.
xela44 chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
boo _! please update soon!
Satoshi'sBabe chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
i want to read more, please
JezebelStrike chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
Woah! WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE AGAIN? I NEED TO READ ANOTHER CHAPTER OF THIS.
Daniella chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
Please Update. more chapters would be very welcome.
CherryFlavouredPoison chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
THIS IS AWESOME! It would be great if you updated sometime.
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
Vastly captivating and just drooling for the next chapter...*begs* please, please do continue to update. You write so amazing that I freaking adore you, hun! Love this pairing, Seb/Ciel- they are just pure SMEXINESS together. *dreamy sigh* Can't wait to read more and see what happens next. Ja ne and good luck! Xoxo :)
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
It has me totally intrigued and can't wait to read more! Love the way you write and please, please keep updating! Adore the beginning and good luck. Ja ne xoxo :) Really excited to read more from a obviously talented writer...