Reviews for Fuzzy Dice
fastandloud chapter 10 . 12/8/2014
Loved the marriage joke at the end.
Luke777 chapter 10 . 6/24/2014
So, I've now also read Only loneley and Fuzzy Dice. Great work. I like how you mixed elements from the show (where I have the impression you've taken the effort to write out the EXACT wording of dialogues) with new elements. And actually, I like the idea that one single different decision from Cameron (replying "yes" to the question if she wants Riley to catch her in bed with John) might have led to all the other changes of what happened.

I loved the atmosphere and the humor, Cameron's joke on John's marriage proposal really being the ultimate laugh!

Good work. Looking forward to Land of the Living.
thelifeeater chapter 10 . 3/8/2014
Dude, this was so good.
OechsnerC chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
Love it more please
the brown cow chapter 10 . 3/14/2013
Great story, I really enjoyed it
jesse.james.3762 chapter 10 . 2/22/2013
LOVED IT XD!
Thomas chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
Three words to describe what I felt while reading this amazing story : I loved it. :)
The Cameron you've proposed is very human like and John being the one protecting her was quite interesting to read. Cameron's naieté too is very interesting : when she doesn't understand something, John's always here to explain to her, not caring at all that she's metal beneath, because to him she's the most precious person for him. But who can be John's wife really ? Cameron'd never cheat on him, her newfound emotions make her be a person with feeling like any other person.
I just think Cameron and John are meant to be together and I loved how you writed their relationship.
The story is also very interesting, Jesse's crazy plot against scared me to death, that it's possible she loses her baby. And how relieved I was when the baby's not harmed .. :)
A beautiful romance, an attracting story, actions and all.. I loved it. Thank you T.R Samuels for this amazing story.
Look forward to read the sequel soon !
biaslord chapter 10 . 12/14/2012
This story is so perfect!
JasonVUK chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
Well I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this :) it's been a very good and emotional story.
UMMX chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
Nice ending i wonder if she can have 100 kids.
UMMX chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
Nice story, i hope the Engineer is hot and tries to brake them up.
UMMX chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
I like it so far and it good i wonder what else will happen also i like how everyone going crazy.
Shannelle chapter 10 . 3/18/2012
I love this, I love it so much. First I was worried that everything was going to blow up in Cameron and Johns face. But something even more awesome happened. Thank goodness you killed of that bitch whore Jesse. Please write a story on how The Engineer and Cameron first meet. Because I'm curious to know how she got the nick name and why they hate each other so much. Can't wait to read your other story and see how John and Cameron's relationship progress.
joker5974 chapter 10 . 1/22/2012
This is an absolutely wonderful and loving story. I liked your explanation on how a flesh-covered cyborg endoskelton could bear children and I loved how you explored the depths of hatred that almost completely consumed Derek. Sarah's reaction to the pregnancy news was priceless! I'm looking forward to the conclusion of your latest story. Please don't quit!
justjoe chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I don't want to sound rude, but I don't get the Cameron being pregnant. She gets shot, a lot. How can she be with child?