Reviews for Vehement Tranquility
Wow this doesn't exist anymore chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Write. More. Right. Now. Or. I. Shall. Kill. This. Muscrat. *holds up random muscrat and a paintball gun*
Twister Atma chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
bwahahahahaha! that was too funny i was like was that God talking? and it's the cow! xD i started cracking up. but in all seriousness why Axel be afraid of a cow? i mean he could burn it and make a hamburger out of it. now im hungry... i cant wait to see wat u come up with next Terra
kurosora1984 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Hmm, I think some of this stuff about the Chinese New Year and the lunar calendar is going over my head...since I don't know anything about all that. XD

I do like Axel and Roxas as the sun and moon though...but why would the cow be upset with them? And...HOW CAN THEY BE INTIMATE? You know...if they're the sun and the moon.

LOL, I just love the intimate stuff. XD

I didn't expect you to make a chaptered fic! Thanks! :D :D
siarafaerie-101-miss chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
awesome!
mei lynn 64 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
-everything goes dark{not even roxas can see}-light comes back on-

me~-holding a plate of hamburgers- ANYBODY WANT SOME...erm... /HOLY/ COW BURGERS?

axel~-smirking-

roxas~o.o

me~-skips off- PLEASE GO BACK TO WHAT YOU WERE DOING!-whispers- dunn mind me and meh video camera!XD

axel~-grabs roxas' hand- roxas... i have something i /must/ tell you.

roxas~-caught in his eyes- yes?-thinking evily-

axel~ we must...DANCE!TO THE MUSIC ROOM!-holds finger in air and starts to walk off-

roxas~-dead panned-

me~-recording- oh... good stuff... yeah, hot stuff!
Jellybeans-steh chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
HOLY COW ! OH MY GAWD!

auhsuaihsiuahsiua

Roxas and Axel are so, so romantic in this fic... Eyes flutter...loved it! And I've like the idea of global warming and the other issues being actually their quarrel of falling in love! Kya!

Very nice! I hope to see a chappie soon !

CHU CHU ;*

Jelly
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
ooh wow! I love this latest fic! Srsly, where do you get your ideas from? Holy Cow! Do not interrupt the adorable Akuroku timez! Bwahaha what is Axel's history with the cow?... No, I did NOT just insinuate bestiality there! Well, maybe a little... ew... Lost teh pevrerted game. Aw. Yay can't wait to read more!
accountdeleted111 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
lol.
blusky07 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Lol ah the cow. And the cow jumped over the...uh Roxas? I mean.. the moon! yeaah. XD This is so good. Th sun and the moon are a perfect way of describing Axel and Roxas! So clever 3
Dancing Flurry chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
HEYA TERRA! I just finished reading your fic! YOU SAID MY NAME! -foams- anyway, I like the idea, nice twist on it man. the milky cow phenomanon! I call it that. anyhoo, nice writting and inderstandings, its really neat! keep it up!

Love and kisses,

Dancing Flurry
SkyeFlyte chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
*looks at the moon with a telescope* Aha! There really is a miniture Roxas up there! It all makes sense now~ LOL

I really like this story so far, it's very creative!

Stupid Holy cow, interupting Axel's confession. He should burn it, then they'd have lots of nice, holy steaks to eat. (But I'd be sad then, because I'm already starting to like the cow) XD
Insanecat6 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
That was very silly. And the cow just somehow came across as really random even though you said there would be one at the beginning. Then again, the whole thing seemed pretty random so I guess it fits. And Axel being scared of the Holy Cow was just even more random and silly and made me giggle. Yay for Random Things! However, I did notice you kept up your gore thing by making Roxas murderous during cresent moons. Bet you just couldn't resist, huh? Love to you for the fic. I'll be looking forward to reading more of it. Bye.