Reviews for The Fall
lustofavampire chapter 1 . 8/7
rachel.olsenwilliams chapter 1 . 7/14
this series was so beautiful. thank you so much for this.
tanseynz chapter 1 . 3/4
A nice set of stories, and I like the varied perspectives and the tone of them all, almost dreamlike.
ljpjcg chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
This has been the most amazing series to read. Beautiful, poignant and mesmerizing. It sounds like there was supposed to be more one shots to finish out the poem (sonnet?) but where you had left it is beyond satisfying. My deepest thanks for sharing your talent with us for free.
MiniLover chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
What a wonderful way to bring these stories to an end! I truly enjoyed every one of them!
drkraez chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
This has been an amazing series, so well written, I had tears streaming down my face in the earlier stories. It seems that you expected to write another story... I note that this was 5 years ago! Just wanting to let you know that I am following you just in case!
Duckbutt chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Miss your writing, dear heart -miss it sooooo much! Hope life is treating you well...
carae chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Fabulous series, very emotional and romantic. Beautifully written. Many thanks for sharing.
Lovetb chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I just finished all the stories in this series. Awesome! Love your writing, so insightful and you have the characters down to perfection.
gobiascoffee chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
This is one of those series I make an effort to re-read every once in a while because of how perfect it is. I absolutely love your writing. Is this is the last story in the set, or are you planning to write more?
luvvamps chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
The way you describe there love for one another is breathtaking! I know I have said it before But that's how you make me feel. After 23 years of marriage and then divorce, reading about fantasy love is awesome. Thank you for the fantasy.
tabby1249 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Each story in the series had it's own lyrical quality, together they made up a lovely song of longing, love and devotion. Thank you so much for this lovely series of stories.
alison actually chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
This whole series of different POVs and the events around Sookies death and turning is just fantastic. I have read them all in one frantic sitting which worked really well and I was amazed at quite how emotional I got - yeah I know, wuss.

Thanks for sharing all these stories.
Dizzyxx chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Poor Jason... I can't even imagine the sorrow of realizing you're completely and utterly alone. He hoped she would be turned; he kept True Blood just in case. My heart broke for him. He never thought he'd lose the only thing he had left... his little sister. So sad.
Fenjulka chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I LOVE this story all together. Made me cry, made laugh, even made me shout out a little when Eric feels the bond again :-D
So now I need to know what comes after The Fall? It says 'allmost there' at the end.
Keep writing.