Reviews for I'm Only Dying
criticbro chapter 11 . 7/3
I love this story so much it's so interesting how you wrote about the Warden and how he himself ties into superjail, and I love how you portray the characters!
I was sad to see how you haven't updated in a long time but I'm still glad you made it this far in the story line- it's a wonderful read.
NarToTheLar chapter 11 . 1/22
Please update! Such an awesome story! You really capture everyone's emotions and the plot is really enthralling. please wardens, suuuurrrrivvvvivveee! Ugh this story is so interesting and I hope that you haven't abandoned it. Thank you for your spectacular writing skills.
Neo chapter 11 . 7/31/2014
Great story! I am on the edge of my seat with that last chapter. I, for one, eagerly await an update whenever you're ready. Writing fanfics and college is challenging, so no real rush.

Cannot wait for Warden to be a badass!

Thanks for the fantastic story.
deideiblueeyez chapter 11 . 5/11/2014
Aanh, talk about EYE SCREAM. Oh God, his eye. He needs that for seeing! I'll wait patiently for the next installment :D
deideiblueeyez chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
I love that background bit on the Warden, though was his dad able to shapeshift too, or was that perhaps inherited by his Mom? I'm assuming the latter...wait did he fall in love with a space alien?!
deideiblueeyez chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
This is a very stark contrast to the insane cartoon that this fanfiction is based on. It's a real challenge to put these characters into words since they almost literally jump out of the TV screen at you, but this lull and gentle narrative is a nice change of pace. It's precise with nuances that are not taken into consideration in the TV show but are expected to be seen without being presented to the viewer, like Jared's concern for the Warden, or Warden's fascination with shiny stuff (magpie syndrome LOL).
Chimeleyh chapter 11 . 4/6/2014
Please, PLEASE update. I can't go on without more of this story. I need to know what happens next. This story is just so AWESOME!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/15/2014
This is the best story I have ever read. Please continue.
AMightyFineRobot chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
The Rainbow Book bit is a lovely piece of imagery that I would LOVE to see fanart for.
Insanity Muffin chapter 7 . 5/30/2013
Holy chit. I've been wandering around looking for a good show when I saw one of my friends drawing the Warden. I thought it looked interesting so she told me to watch it. After telling me a bit about Warden I immediatly knew he would be my favorite character. And he is. This is the first Superjail! fanfic I have read and I have to say I love it. And I will never look at rainbows the same way again.

NOW HURRY AND REVIEW!
abbix13 chapter 10 . 10/1/2012
Teeeaaase! Godamnit this chapter was perfect! And the cliffhanger is killing me! For god's sake post the next chapter!
Anna chapter 10 . 8/24/2011
Please update! This plot is too fasinating to abandon!
Anna chapter 10 . 6/25/2011
C'mon! Please come up with another chapter! It's been approxamately 363 Days since you came up with the last one!
Sophia chapter 10 . 5/1/2011
Please keep going! Its a very well made and interesting story.
P.I.A.J chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I've decided to review every chapter thoroughly from the start 'till your current end. I would like to start by saying that I originally only posted one response(somewhat 'recently') and it was on chapter ten. Finding Strength, I believe it's called... In any case, that chapter will recieve two reviews. The first, and a new one. I'll be going in order, hopefully, and I can't wait to take the time from my ever boring days and turn them into rants and ravings about one of the better written works on . Please ignore whatever spelling mistakes I leave behind to mar your- otherwise befitting- comments.

Chapter One: Euphoria was great. I was immediately interested, and even though I don't read Author Notes, I still wandered back up to view the carnage- which also turned out to be anything but. At the time this ficlet began, there was probably a major rush and need to get a Superjail! fix, so I can identify with your catching "the bug". Jared, a character that in the series usually not intensly focused on was the perfect character to start this with (in my own opinion, of course). I really enjoyed seeing his opinions (which also stayed true to the story) and his reactions to the Warden and DL Diamond. I must commend you for so seamlessly blending a character like DL Diamond with such a calm mood. He can be a difficult character since he defines two sides of a coin so clearly. DL Diamond, while representing peace of mind and clarity of heart is a raging ball of energy, and while his letter wasn't long, we still get a feel for him. Sheepish and bold, returning like nothing happened with a 'legitimate' excuse. And while Jared's thoughts towards our dearest Diamond may at first seem slightly out of character, they are human enough to recognise as personal feelings. Something we might all feel if we were in such a situation. Something perfectly natural, and if not for his everyday appearance, maybe something we could imagine him saying. Seeing as we all have out own hidden agenda and private thoughts, I would have ti declare that maybe this depiction of him is not so bad, and maybe just something we have to take on another view of?

In any case, the review of the chapter first, more on characters later, I suppose (seeing as we haven't REALLY had a feel for them yet). I did find it short, but its quality made up for lack in quantity. Like you'll later say in your A/Ns, you're "nobodies bitch". I completely agree, and this is all from a critic's point of view. I felt some of the dialouge was out of place, but otherwise, well written, and spoken as their character would say it (seeing as that might really only apply to Jared, I would like to say that this chapter really fell to him, which seems obvious enough to any reader, so I apologise if I seem Jared-'centric).Seeing as this is becoming mostly rambelings, I'll leave off here saying this: you leave me excited for the next chapter, and I'm impressed by what I've seen so far.

~P.I.A.J.