Reviews for Symmetry is Relative
ChildrenAreMySoulFood chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
In his defense, Kid is really quite short in comparison to pretty much everyone else.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Cute peSe my good man and I now you will make more with these two
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Ha! XD His eyes were just drawn there, it's not his fault! XD
Kartos chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
lol that ending.
MangaSockAttack chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
OMG! This is like the cutest story ever! It's really adorable and I LOVE the last bit! You deserve millions of reviews, but mine is all I can give you! Keep on writing!

FOR KIDXLIZ!

MSA
Chocoholic-Wallflower chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
This is just amazing, a masterpiece I tell you! The relationship between Kid and the Thompsons was always interesting to me, especially around Kid and Liz, since I'm a big fan of the two together. _

I kinda think this story takes place between episodes 25-31, since I remember in episode 18, where Liz and Patti wore those weird lookalike outfits(I always thought those outfits were silly and highly unfitting, more like jogging suits if you ask me) for the gala. Then in episode 31, Liz and Patti were wearing dresses that were much nicer and fitting for the occasion.
T420000 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
XD loved that last line
jacob-emmettluvr chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Have you ever had a moment where you just wanna go "aawwwwwww!"? Well, I just had one of those moments. This was just so freakin' cute! I love it XD!
Ekco-Location chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I know you wrote this like a year ago, but I just had to review this ... I mean this was hilarious ! And the end killed me from laughing so hard, lol perv Kid. Well I just wanted to say that you kept the three characters like "in-character" and that was just amazing, especially Kid!

Nice story :)
CherryFlamingo chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
OMG...ROFL! xD

"Oh hell Kid, my eyes are up here." x3

Pervy Kid! xD

Could've been nicer with a kiss though ;3

I loved it though!
ObsidianDaydream chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Hey me again '. Had to review this lovely piece of writing just to say, I really love the way you write Kid. It's like you really understand the way his completely unhinged mind works...

uh...thats meant to be a compliment btw o.o
Loonalily chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Good ending line there. :D

Wow, living with Kid must be so stressful!
monkeybait chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
That was great! Perfectly in character, everything. I'd love to say what my favorite line is, but I can't because every line was my favorite line. I'm just obsessed with how well done this was. I always wished that Square Enix would go out of their way to make some filler episode like this for Death the Kid and the twins, but alas, they never did. That craved me for now. Thank you!
Orchid Falls chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Again, your ending line just kills me.

You really are 'the' writer for these three for me. Your balance of humour is spot on and your creativity is incredible. You manage to take characters that I find so hard to write and make it look so effortless, bringing their craziness to life on the screen. Really amazing job as always.
Quercus chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Your characterization of these three is just perfect! I love how you explore the everyday life of this team, coping with Kid's bizarreness and growing closer in ways other than battle.