Reviews for The Absence Of
00Zero chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Wow, i must say i really love this one. it's so sad. Thanks for writing such story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
I love Naraku's loathe/passionate feelings for Kikyo
MissSnowyNight chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Wow! I found this to be a very unique and awesome perspective of not only the characters, but also the concepts of love and mercy in reference to the series. Every moment in this oneshot was, I felt, strong enough to stand alone as its own little drabble. However, put all together, they made for a great work. I especially like how you connected the beginning and end. It gives a nice full-circle feel and has the added bonus of portraying the acts of the selfless heroine as cruel and the acts of the twisted villain as merciful.
This is an great one-shot! Thanks for the read! :)
Herp chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Another extremely compelling piece of fiction with equally interesting perspectives on the characters whose stories you tell. I like the more vulnerable side of Naraku... I like it a lot. :) And I also love the way you are able to continue certain themes throughout your work. That is not an easy thing to do, no not at all, but you succeed at it beautifully. Love, love, LOVE your style.

~ the Jinx
wbk chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Congratulations! Your story has been nominated by the Inuyasha FanGuild for Best Drama for the first quarter of 2009. If you would like to track the progress of your story through the rest of the nominations, seconding, and voting process, or simply find out more about the IYFG and perhaps join yourself, you can find everything you need to know on our website:

If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to contact our moderators at . Congratulations again!

- IYFG Beta Group
knittingknots chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Founded in 2005 by author/artist, Dark Avenger, and currently owned by authors/artist, Inuyashaloverr and KnittingKnots, the Feudal Association consists of writers, artists, and enthusiasts of the InuYasha fandom. But aside from that, we are also proud to say that we are an awards guild that recognizes fan-fiction and artwork. Several times a year we nominate, vote, and hand out honors to some of the best creations in the fandom.

Our official website can be found here:

The current nominations pages are here:

Check them out to see what you were nominated for!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs, can be found here:

~ Inuyashaloverr & KnittingKnots

Owners/Administrators of the Feudal Association

*Please Note: You may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards. They will appear as reviews on your nominated works.
paynesgrey chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Oh, wow, this was fantastic and the last line was so perfect. I loved how you wove Tsubaki's role through all of this. Great job.
Sha-Gojyox3 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
that was really good :)
Aristeia chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Wow, beautifully and eloquently written!

I loved it. Well done. :3
Arcane Science chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Excellent, you really captured the angst of the whole situation. Also, a very interesting take on Tsubaki. Definately adding this to mah favorites.
Queen of the RED moon chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Sad but really good.
wbaker5286 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
this is a wonderfully dark, well written story. it was a pleasure to read. the emotional motivations that you brought out fit so well into the known story. you have an amazing insight into the workings of the mind and heart. thank you for posting this.