Reviews for Broken and bleeding
A reader chapter 16 . 2/26/2014
This is a great story! It's beautiful! Just perfectly dramatic! Awesome!
BELAVERA chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
This does not make any sense! Where are the police? No person is going to come into the emergency room with all those injuries & be pieced back together in THREE HOURS! The hospital would have called the police by now. The operations necessary to put her back together would have taken many hours! Lauren & her gang would be charged with attempted murder twice over (& probably be denied bail), Where is "raging bull" Charlie? Surely the law isn't that much different in Australia? Please get the police involved ! If I were Edward, I'd be scared to death of girls running around with tire irons!
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
keep up the good work
ajendas chapter 15 . 8/11/2010
see, i read this story earlier and got to the end, was so confused I stopped. Then I read the sequels and they made more sense. It would have been better if this first part was on it's own or deleted. It's just SOOOOOO confusing! especially if it's all meant to be a dream...and a "player" Edward...so unlikely if it were to make sense with the sequels. And the suicide bit at the end...how depressing!
peoplemakemistakes6993 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
wow this is sooo good
TeamOREO chapter 15 . 7/12/2010
awwww soo sad...great story though :)
Bianca chapter 4 . 9/24/2009
I was so happy that bella finaly smiled! You are a good wrighter!

sorry if my spelling is rong i am not english but tries my best*wink wink*

-lots of readers love, bianca!
Hisemeraldgreeneyes chapter 6 . 9/11/2009
i so did not expect that...at all...umm yeah
Hisemeraldgreeneyes chapter 5 . 9/11/2009
aw i loved the last part with the handkercheif line that was so cute but i thought it was really fast...and isnt she prego?
Hisemeraldgreeneyes chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
wow i really like it so far and i cant wait to read the next chapter...so so far so good hehe
CULLENS GIRL 95 chapter 16 . 7/5/2009
that is so mean

i cant believe it was all a dream
CULLENS GIRL 95 chapter 15 . 7/5/2009
omg i cant believe it ended like that

that is so sad

i nearly cried
vampwerwolf chapter 5 . 6/8/2009
handkerchief hm... so does that mean he'll keep her around but use her over and over agian lol
LiveAndDontRegretIt chapter 17 . 5/21/2009
ok...so i can't wait to read the sequel! And i think mike raped her! but that's just my guess from not reading the next part! Also, i have to thank you! You've been keeping my sanity today with your wonderful story! You see, I'm working on a very tedious art project and every hour or so, I would take a break and read a chapter or two of your story so that I wouldn't drive myself insane! And, YOU WERE INSANELY MEAN TO MAKE IT ALL A DREAM! But, it was pretty epic of you...I wasn't in any way expecting that! Again, I can't wait for the next story! And I'll probably begin reading it tomorrow when I'm not about to fall over in exhaustion!
journalgirl chapter 15 . 5/20/2009
why cant you bring him back save him something other then this i mean he doesnt deserve this ...:'(