Reviews for Crossed Paths
Panda13216 chapter 1 . 4/7
Freakin' Amazing! Best like hour of my life. I'm a slow reader :l
-Panda
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
This was a great story and a lot of fun. I love crossovers. Thanks for posting it.
Deangirlforlife chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Gaelic is a dumb bitch and all you trolls are retared too! Dean is aweso.e and msk is a retared nigger bitch! Bye trolls! I always win!
klu chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
I liked this, although it was much more of a testament to Dean's resolve than anything else...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Boy have I missed your writings!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
This was great!
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Oh, that was GOOD! I've kind of resisted crossover stuff after reading a few that weren't so great, but this was just fun! Riggs and Roger? Awesome! Tortured Dean...ALWAYS great in that sick kind of way we all have..especially at 16. Poor kid! (Nice change of pace for me too, since Sammy is usually my victim of choice.) And the scene I REALLY would have wanted to see that wasn't in here? 12-year-old Sammy and Leo in the car...
WinJennster chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
You made this work. Impressed I am!
Tinnory chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Thanks.
Nice and believable CrossOver.
I really like it.
ebonylovesdeanandsam chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
you two trolls are so dumb. you better shut up too cause im always right! and really i dont give a damnn what you trolls say cause you all are nothin! so shut up ! bye trolls!
ebonylovesdeanandsam chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
hey you two trolls you better shut up ! i get to have the last word here! anyway like i said spn is the best show and i am always right bye bicthes!
CD57 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Thank you. Totally loved this! Awesome mix of leathal weapon and spn... Riggs was great, i feared john was the schiften at first but then it was Roger... Great stuff!
putmoneyinthypursenotsignedin chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
This was _wonderful._ I thought the characters were all true to themselves and the confusion on everyone's part, and Dean's inner voice, were perfect. Thank you so much.
ebonylovesjensenandjared chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
well gealisprit sucks! thats nobody and you dumb to tara! anyway i used to like the movies but spn is the best show ever. and dean and sam is the best sexy men in the world!
ebonylovesjensenandjared chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
well i love spn cause its the best show and dean and sam are the best! i dont about whos baday you write this for and reanny dont like you tara but i like the idea of the winchesters crossin paths with them. any crossover with dean and sam is always fun to read!