Reviews for Wicked Games
29th.spirit chapter 2 . 4/1
"Yet when for the briefest moment he tipped his head, changing the angle so that their lips met more fully, her wild anxiety changed into something else entirely."
I really get off on this kind of stuff! The higher the tension, the more repressed the attraction, the greater the satisfaction and gratification that comes with "giving in". Oh and these small betrayals, the tiny weaknesses seldomly displayed are so much more powerful than any passionate kiss or fiery declaration of love could ever get. It's the inner struggle that draws me to this pairing and you have expressed it perfectly! This one and "Don't" are my favorites. Your portrayals are outstanding. I really wish you would come back and write Ulquihime again!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
I loved this fanfic. :) Does it continue on or no? Jw
sah-dah chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
Wow...amazing. Thank you for writing this.
sah-dah chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
I read chapter 1 and came straight to chpt 2. This chapter was intense. Again you capute these two so incredibly well. That kiss though...all the implications and the boundaries shattered. Well written indeed.
0Enidan0 chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
Why does this story not have more reviews? This is truly one of those rare gems you have to dig for in the fandom, because it is both realistic and intriguing.

You depict Orihime and Ulquiorra exquisitely, and you have a talent for depicting psychological conflict. My favorite fics are the ones where the author can keep it in character while masterfully crafting an unlikely plot. I feel that you have done just that. My only question is towards the beginning, when you talked about Orihime resting her head on his shoulder and the like. I wish you would have gone into more detail about this, explaining how these types of interactions would come about.

Nevertheless, I would say that this is one of the best (if not the best) Ulquihime fanfic I have ever read. Truly captivating, a pleasure to read.
Etaine Rain chapter 3 . 3/10/2011
melting piece 3
Saiumi chapter 3 . 3/5/2010
Oh wow,...simply beautiful...the choice of words, carefully strung together...just wow...you did such a spectacular job.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
Lovely, just lovely. I adored this little short story of yours just as I have the other few you have written for this pairing, but I must say this one is the most moving. So sweet and soft and filled with the thoughts which so often plague the mind this was beautifully written and worthy of praise.

Your Ulquiorra is well characterized and somehow strangely beautiful and vulnerable, your Orihime strong and real, and the entire piece filled with that soft contemplative feeling that often overtakes us at the most conflicting moments of our lives after something ground-shaking is past and we are left trying to make sense of this new landscape.
Rialaea chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
Enjoyably complex. Beautiful.
LadyNemo chapter 3 . 9/18/2009
That was a very powerful piece. The pace that was set was perfect as everything unfolded and by the end I was sitting on the edge of my chair in excrutiating anticipation. Very enjoyable
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 3 . 8/27/2009
Brillant! I can't believe I've overlooked this story for so long as it was both very discriptive of how each felt and at the same time subtle yet fluffy as I read it all in, breeze. This couple has to be one of my all time fav in Bleach as Ichigo frankly with Orihime does zero for me But Hottie emo Ulquiorra? omg wow. Ya should really write some more stories for the pair as your talented at it!:3
selphie4 chapter 3 . 6/21/2009
wow! I loved this this is one of my favourite pairings and this is one of my favourite stories now! )
NJung chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
Great end on a great chapter!
Kamia Keehl chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
One word.. sweet.

I really like the complication between their love, and how deep their feelings are. That's why I like UlquiHime pairings! XD

P.S They're cute together.. :3
Lynn chapter 3 . 4/25/2009
I really love the way you write.