Reviews for Rogue Robot
kittenkatpaw chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Aria Breuer, thank you very much!
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
This story, in a way, blends into the events of the movie. You did a fine job capturing M-O's personality and how he ended up liking Wall-E. Seems interesting how all the robots develop personalities and change as the movie's plot progresses. Your story also followed that trend, as naturally happens in a good storyline.

Nice work.

-Aria Breuer
kittenkatpaw chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Thank you so much for reviewing! :)
IH8PEOPLE chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Aw... how kyoot!
Emily chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
But neither were there any light paths.

: )
kittenkatpaw chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I'm terribly late at this, but thank you all for your kind reviews! You've even commented on some things that were very deliberate on my part, so I'm pleased they came across well. Thank you!
putmoneyinthypursenotsignedin chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Aw-w-w-w-w! I'll review later, but I LOVE this. Just wanted to tell you. The bit about choosing his own path at the end was great.
Whispatchet chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
E! So cute!
Rinpu chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
MO is so cute! I love the idea of him making daily rounds in the ARV bay-it's much better than the idea of him hibernating for a year at a time.
Cartoonatic55 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Aww, such a cute ficcy! I love MO! (Actually, I love most of the robots from this movie. Go figure.) Oh this is so cute! It just makes me want to give MO a hug!
kittenkatpaw chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Thank you, Casey! It struck me from the first viewing of the movie that the repair ward bots were the ones who were exhibiting free will; I'm glad you like the reference to that! :) (And thanks for the review!)
Casey chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
A very well written piece here. I especially liked the line, "A lot of other bots learned how to work correctly that day, too." Most people just continue to call the reject bots broken, when in fact, they're starting to develop personalities, and the computer just THINKS it's a glitch. Nice reverse annalogy there.