Reviews for Pout & Polish
Jenny47 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I love this fanfic. If you ask me there relationship here or any other fanfic is way better than their realationship on the show.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
This story is just too cute! Sam and Freddie were absouletly adorable in this oneshot! Though I feel as though Sam was a little OOC about painting her nails, I still find her in charecter when she got mad about being left out of a group. It's so like her! Good job on the whole story thing.
Kamen Disguise chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
8D this was cute. i hope you felt a lot better after writing this. i loved it.
shannonann chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Absolutely adorable. No other words. I love it. :)
sophia666 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Sam/Freddie friendship and cheering up at it's best. great writing.
ToucanMan chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Love this story, but i cant imagine Mrs. Benson letting Fredward touch her toes, he might grt sick lol.
Shim chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Good story! You should write more like that!
deviocity chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
cute! i love the image of Freddie painting Sam's nails. of course, in my head, he does it in a very manly way. lol!
Kyleigh17 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
That was amazing! D I loved this one!
WhatsNew chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
ha, that was so cute! i loved it!

and i liked the use of the word skunk-bag.

im sorta glad you didnt amake them kiss. cause that woulda been really predictable.

good job!
sully vann chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
haha! awesome! but i find sam caring about her toes a little OOC...
HarrissBoBarriss chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
That was awesome! “Yeah, it’s pretty pathetic. But hey, it’s good practice for painting gaming miniatures.”, was my favorite line. I liked that they decided to go crash the party, it was a good way to end the story.
liler91 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
awe i love them! and i love all your stories!
Tricksterr chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
You should totally write more! This is great! It's so them, you know what I mean? I honestly hope you put a sequel up...this just was amazing. I hoped for a seddie kiss by the end-but I this is better. Really, I hope you write more. I really really hope!
shoopshoopforshiz chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
That was pretty much awesome. Freddie painting Sam's toes. I can completely picture his mother making him do that. ]

Great work!