Reviews for Dangerous Territory
KristyAnne07 chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
I really like the story and the direction it is taking. Hope you get back to it soon. :)
xoxokiss210 chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
a seriously fabulous
Ptitange99 chapter 3 . 3/28/2010
Jesus Christ ! You can't just leave it there ! It's almost been a year !

Please come back to this fic we're all waiting for :)
buzz chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
well I thought the code was kinda obvious, I mean if you have a code of random words in front of you the first thing most people do would be to read it as an acronym... i think especially with the instructions at the start telling them what to do, that's way too easy and would easily be deciphered by anybody intercepting. how did they send an email anyway?
JadedOne47 chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
Really loved it, but...

I'm waiting for more.. however, i know you have a life. but please finish this? PLease? lol

Its great so far, really well written.
GrissLittleGirl chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
I love this story and am still longing for a new chapter.
Louise Daniel chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
Brilliant, can't wait for the next chapter!
Louise Daniel chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
[Smiles happily] Ah, there are precious few writers who grasp the concept of good prose. It kills me to find so many writers whose imaginations soar, whose stories contain such twists and surprises that keep and reader riveted, but are so heartbreakingly let down by their lack of care and poor attention when putting their words to paper. A rushed story will never live up to it's full potential. HOWEVER, your story has got to be one of the most well written that I have been fortunate enough to come across on FF. The description is excellent, giving a vivid picture without boring the reader by rambling on for too long, and your grammar and structure is also brilliant. Your story itself is also extremely fascinating, tantilising the reader with just enough information to get them hooked and leaving them with and cliffhanger that has them thirsting for more without being too frustrating or annoying. I urge you not to fall into the trap of rushing future chapters or stories because of pressure from your reviewers. It is much better to keep up this excellent standard of writing than to churn out rapid but sloppy stories. Thank you and well done, I greatly look forward to reading more of your work.
Chicklit chapter 3 . 4/30/2009
I am just now catching up on this story. It's a wonderful start! B&B in the jungle, bad people on their tail, near death experience. I hope you update again soon.
Miss Lyra chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
Great story! Please update soon! Lyra
GrissLittleGirl chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
Pereybere, my dear!

I so desperately need your update in this piece.

Please, keep writing!
saragillie chapter 3 . 3/16/2009
This is a very good beginning. You have a very interesting place to start from and the opportunity for lots of excitement along the way. I hope you continue soon.
kimmiej77 chapter 3 . 3/11/2009
o update soon!
laralu chapter 3 . 3/8/2009
Great start. Got me hooked right away. Would love to see an update.
Spooge13 chapter 3 . 2/18/2009
Wow. This story is great! I can't wait to see what happens next Update soon, please! :D