Reviews for Obsessions
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
Wow so Aro wants Alice, Jasper and Bella, but Marcus already claimed Bella as his, so there for Aro can't touch her or there would be a fight, just wow. I guess she has no say seems like it huh.
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
wow this was a different first chapter but a good one. Thank you for sharing your story with I wonder if Aro will stop trying to get Alice, and I wonder what Marcus is going to do about Bella considering he likes her right.
silversimon chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
I'm so intrigued. So many possibilities here. Cannot hardly wait to see where and how this goes. Read that you almost promised this story would be posted haphazardly, but I'm waiting impatiently nevertheless...And I truly hope you find your Muse/plot fairy again.
Siren's Call To The Dead chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Very good.
Anon chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
PLEEEEEEASE continue this!
AlhorDemonbane chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Please update! I want to see where this story goes!
TheBlackSeaReaper chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
interesting. update soon please.
Tee Hill chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
great chapter :))))))))))))))))))))))))
Tee Hill chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
nice tart :))))))))))))))))
kouga's older woman chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Your story made me smile big :D Thanks! Send more soon!
Spudzmom chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
It sounds very interesting so far. Would love to see you continue it but really hate to get my hopes up. I have it on alert though, so hope to see more soon.
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Love it so far
Anabely chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
This is new and interesting. I really want to know about Japser and Bella now! Also, what do Bella's relationships with the rest of the Cullens look like in Marcus' eyes?
twimama77 chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
very very cool
MackenzieStarr chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
YAY! Finally you updated! Well that cheered me up a little! So far summers been crap! But this made it a little better! Thx!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »