Reviews for Blue Angels
I dont understand what happend at the end
Hyped chapter 33 . 2/3/2013
Thanks so much for writing! I was definitely not expecting how things started happening during the last few chapters! I sincerely loved the whole trilogy, and I'm somewhat sad to see it end... Anyways, loved the story. ;)
Jfmam chapter 33 . 10/17/2012
Not the ending I expected, but I wasn't sure what to expect, so any ending would probably have been unexpected to me.

I like how you've brought the story full circle (well sort of, this is the earliest chronological scene anyway). As for any further stories down the track (apart from the prequel I must read now), You've certainly given yourself new scenarios to explore, if you choose to.

It's sad to come to the end of this story, considering the ride it's been. But I've got your prequels to enjoy now, reading the chapters as they come out. I look forward to it.
Jfmam chapter 32 . 10/17/2012
I didn't think we were going to see this monster. But, having read this much of your story, I guess I should have expected it.
Jfmam chapter 31 . 10/17/2012
I have to say, I feel the end to the fight with King Piccolo was a bit anti-climactic. Don't worry though, I still enjoyed the fight overall, and the story in general.
Jfmam chapter 30 . 10/17/2012
Good fight. I also liked your explanation for Namekian teeth. As far as I'm concerned now, that's their purpose.
Jfmam chapter 29 . 10/17/2012
You certainly have a talent for fitting characters into your story. Your fight scenes continue to be well written.
Jfmam chapter 28 . 10/17/2012
Well the battle didn't last very long, but it didn't need to. I look forward to seeing where this goes next.
Jfmam chapter 27 . 10/17/2012
The dream in this chapter was surreal. A hint of something to come, I wonder?
Interesting explanation for Trunks' appearance. Good job.
Jfmam chapter 26 . 10/17/2012
Another great chapter. I loved your explanation of the Super Saiyan transformation. It's pretty much the explanation from the show, but I don't think it was ever put into words quite like this. It goes a long way to returning the gravity to the transformation that I feel was lost as the show continued. That said, I think you've been doing that this whole story.
Jfmam chapter 25 . 10/17/2012
I can't believe all that has occured in this chapter! I don't think it would be an overstatement that this changes everything. I really do wonder what will happen next.
Good job.
Jfmam chapter 24 . 10/17/2012
Nice cliffhanger. This sure isn't how I envisaged this fight going. Bravo.
Jfmam chapter 23 . 10/17/2012
Another great fight. I like the advantages and weaknesses you developed for the androids.
In this fight, I really felt like it could have gone either way. You have kept this fight, as well as the others, from devolving into a measure of strength, and particularly in this fight highlighted the importance of battle tactics.
Jfmam chapter 22 . 10/17/2012
Two great fights in this chapter, you really have a talent for writing them. It was good to see two rather underused techniques, especially their rather unexpected results.
I think you did a really good job of describing the Android's energy adsorption method, and it's effectiveness, something that I think is often forgotten.
Jfmam chapter 21 . 10/16/2012
This was an interesting chapter. It's got to be the first instance of serious disagreement in the group, and I think it really highlighted some underlying tension within the group. It will be interesting to see if this goes anywhere, though I hope it doesn't lead to any break-up of the group.