Reviews for let you be consumed
hawkeyeforever chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This is brilliant! Best Bond fic I've read so far. Happy Writing:)
thedoctorandriver chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
THIS IS AMAZING!
Seriously! The best idea to do with Bond/Vesper I have ever read. I have to say I didn't get the ghost concept until the end and then I actually started crying.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE turn this into a series of one shots I will literally not stop nagging you until you do!
Cameron-White chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Hello! I like this story so much. It's best writing in this fandom i have ever read.
I would like to ask you for a permission to translate it into Russian. Of course I’ll put your name and the link of your site.
penscritch chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
... this story made me bawl like a baby.

;A;

That is all.
effyemily chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I really enjoyed this. :D
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Another of my favorites! It's so perfectly spooky, but even more than that I love that it shows a side of Vesper that you know she had but that she didn't necessarily give voice to all the times she should have.
chasa chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Ah, how wonderful! I love how, even in death, Vesper still challenges and confronts him...it's so appropriate. And by stonewalling her presence, he keeps her around (which is, after all, what he wants...not to let go, but to hold on). This is such a succinct and well-done piece.
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Very good. You show some real emotion with Bond, and I liked Vesper's dialogue, pleading with him to forgive er.

Awesome job. Keep on writing.
Stephensmat chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I like this one.

A lot of fuss has been made that Vesper is the only one that broke, and thus made, 007. And it's true. He felt that one. Enough that they made a whole second movie out of it.

QoS might have been considered closure and vengeance alike, but I can't believe for a second that a guy like Bond lets it go that easily, especially given his behavior toward his own life, and women in general during the whole series.

I can see this easily being how his brain works through every film. Kudos.
pathomythic chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Unresolved! Wonderful! He forgets her far too soon in Quantum of Solace. But seriously, great job.
Overdramatic Writer - 15 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Oh, wow!

Wow this is so cool!

This has GOT to be the best oneshot I have read in a long time.

Watched CR with my brother for the first time the other night and since then i have been on CR-fic overdrive. This one is definitely one of the best i have read so far.

And gotta love your characterisation of Vesper!
spedclass chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
I like this. Though I was all right with Vesper, this story truly made me admire her as a character. She's got this lovely quirky personality that you brought out really well. I found it interesting that she was rating each of the girls James was with. Great job!
wild-sunshine chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Unique storyline, and you play with the characters' emotions wonderfully. Lovely, chilling; is there another chapter?
Matteic chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
*laughs*

I like this Vesper. Your story is pretty good - a cold, hard James (I love "where his heart used to be") but with this part of humanity he doesn't want to admit.

If you have other stories like that, don't hesitate.

I'm adding you to the "Bond and Vesper" C2.