Reviews for Into White
Anon chapter 10 . 1/16/2014
Wonderful end. A nice feeling it is to feel saved.
Anon chapter 9 . 1/16/2014
I like reading this :)
Anon chapter 8 . 1/16/2014
:) still wonderful and lovely.
Anon chapter 7 . 1/16/2014
It's nice how you show life slowly winning over despair.
Anon chapter 6 . 1/16/2014
I did not find Eowyn's lines in anyway contradictory to her character. :)
Anon chapter 5 . 1/16/2014
I agree with you that Eowyn would have known how to read. She was nobility after all.
Anon chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
I like your style.
Anon chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
You manage to keep it so short, yet tell so much. Lovely!
Anon chapter 11 . 1/16/2014
Even a shieldmaiden deserves some cuteness every now and then. Well written.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
A scary dream indeed.
onetreefan chapter 11 . 12/18/2012
awww great story!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/8/2012
Ffffffffff- I LOVE THIS COUPLE SO MUCH! D; *happy tears*
ShiverySox chapter 10 . 6/27/2010
A truly beautiful fic! I loved it. :)
Syody x chapter 11 . 4/13/2009
excellent story, i loved how you incorporated the dialogue from the books

my one suggestion is to not include an author's note at the bottom of every chapter - each time it happened it threw me off the rhythm of the story and brought me out of the world i was happily reading

faramir and eowyn's romance is one of my favorites, thank you for writing a story about it
elsi ma'ayan chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
(I'm going to do this like my teacher. Woot!)

Content: A

Mechanics: B

Your characterization of Eowyn was, I felt, quite accurate and definitely relatable (she is the character I most relate to in the books, which you stayed very true to - yay) and your plot ideas were very well done. My only criticism is the lack of continuity between present and/or past tense in your writing - you should most definitely try to stick to one of them. If you are considering this advice when writing your next piece, bear in mind that present tense is always much more powerful in the first person.

However, I congratulate you on your effective use of fragment sentences. Just try not to overuse "..." unless it's really necessary. (But as a slave to the hyphen, I really shouldn't talk.)

Overall, I thought this was powerful and very visual. I wholeheartedly encourage you to keep writing- the only way to really polish up your skills (which you definitely have) is to write constantly!

*Elsi