Reviews for Soldier
Dassy1407 chapter 14 . 7/23/2009
I thought the chapter was really good but you might want to lay off on the use of italics, sometimes they didn't feel like they were used right. But other then that the chapter was really good and I think you wrote Sam really well. I can totally see him being that clingy to Dean. I can't wait for the update!

Miss Dassy
babyreaper chapter 14 . 7/23/2009
Aww, poor Sam, is the kid ever going to be better, Can Dean help him? And what does Sam want from his dad? Looking forward to the next chapter, Please post again soon.
Colby's girl chapter 14 . 7/23/2009
Great chapter. Geez John is being dense in this story! LOL
Miko Jasmine chapter 14 . 7/23/2009
oh god! poor sam! i just wanna wrap him up in my arms & never let him go! -
Karen chapter 14 . 7/23/2009
I like this story. Please continue with it!
Pa001 chapter 14 . 7/23/2009
Well: my thoughts:good-it was good (and maybe better than good)

bad:-it was a short chapter.

And about the youtube link-Its not something I usually watch but I think that its funny. :) At least the 25 seconds were.
charming2drew chapter 14 . 7/23/2009
This is extremely good. I really like how this story is progressing. I can't wait for the next chapter!
cartchica89 chapter 14 . 7/23/2009
Woah Drake!

I think you did a really, really good job on this chapter! Poor Sammy, his anxiety when they were out was just so heart breaking and palpable. And when he thought he'd made Dean mad... John really screwed Sam up with his 'training'! I can't wait to see how Sam and Dean's talk goes because Dean will talk to Sam about this, right? I hope so.

And poor Sammy too when he said he couldn't convince himself that what John did was wrong... I kind of... no, I really want Dean to take Sam someplace away from John for a while. I think maybe a little seperation might be good for the two of them.

Speaking of John... that guy has a brick inside his head, not a brain! Is it really that hard for him to figure out that Sam wants his dad to say that he's sorry? And yeah, I totally agree with Sammy that he can't tell his dad what it is he wants because then John will be saying just because he feels obligated to... gah John! I wish I Missouri's spoon so I could whack him upside the head with it!

Great job Drake, a very emotional chapter, I think. I can't wait for your next update! I'm going to try and get one of mine up this weekend or by the middle of next week. Oh, and good job on Alone too! Take care :)
writeeofpassage chapter 13 . 7/21/2009
brilliant! i'm so tense. i know what sam wants and i'm so angry john won't give it to him. argghh. can't wait for more.
LvSammy chapter 13 . 7/17/2009
NO! YOu can't leave me like this. I dont think I'm gonna like reading your stories until they are finished. HOw am I going to go on...OMG! They are all great. Do you know how talented you are? IM DYING HERE! I hope you will post one soon. THanks.
Sastiel chapter 13 . 7/17/2009
Woah! I love this story!

Its so great!

Oh please update soon!
Tater-K chapter 13 . 7/16/2009
loveed it! cant wait for more!
esthero-lil'-wikked chapter 13 . 7/16/2009
this story is great and you should update more often
Caramel chapter 13 . 7/11/2009
Thanks for the update! I really enjoy this story.

Call me a moron, but I'm with John in not knowing exactly what Sam wanted and I'm a woman! LOL! Did he want John to apologize or say that Sam is good enough and wouldn't cause Dean's death? Who knows?

I will say that Sam should not play games w/his dad. I've never been a fan of trying to "guess" what someone else wants. I've always appreciated brutal honesty and someone being forthright. Sam is young, but hopefully Jim will convince him to just tell his father what he needs. I think John was genuinely reaching out to Sam to find out what Sam needed from him. Sam, IMO, should have told him.

I will also likely remain in the minority in feeling really bad for John - even more so than Sam. John is in an impossible position. His relationship w/Sam was already on shaky ground before this incident, and it's even worse at this point. The guy was possessed. None of this was his fault, so I feel for him. He didn't intentionally abuse/mistreat Sam. I can even understand him not knowing how to rectify this situation. As someone else pointed out, an apology isn't enough so what could be? If Dean has been the one possessed, I don't think Sam would be as unforgiving. Sam's unforgiving of John b/c they don't have a good relationship. That's my opinion.

Please update soon!
doyleshuny chapter 13 . 7/9/2009
Very cool! I NEVER liked the dad because he always fovored Dean. Sammy's a smart kid and you always knew that he knew about the way his dad felt. I LOVE Bobby though. I think Bobby is a better dad then the John could ever be. Anyway's, I think yoou captured John and Sams relationship really well. Excellent!
436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »