Reviews for Soldier
GleeJunkie007 chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
Good chapter, omg so it isn't John? His brain omg! Plot twist! Omg good one. Poor Sam
GleeJunkie007 chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
Omg what is wrong with John? And omg dean had got to help Sam
GleeJunkie007 chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
Oh my GOD! JOHN WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU ARE FREAKING ABUSING UR OWN SON AND WHEN HE CRIES OUT YOU SAY ITS FOR HIS OWN GOOD! OMG GOD! good chapter, I hope Dean finds out soon. I like what you did. Good chapter even though I want to murder John right now and just hug Sam.
GleeJunkie007 chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
Awwwww omg omg, that omg! John is like an animal and has no heart, Sam is starving and tired and keeps him working and omg! Its like he is trying to kill him! Ugh John! Poor Sam! Good chapter
GleeJunkie007 chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
Omg I want to just kill John, I'm glad dean is okay, but come on John! Just.. Ugh! Omg. Love the story so far :) Poor Sam
SullyR chapter 15 . 12/23/2013
Oh shit. Yo...amaz
SullyR chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Gee, man! You got me scared towards the end. I hope Dean's alright. That is, if he's the one that got shot.
Sonyama chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
Você não vai entende !Eu amo esta sua historia, ler ela muitas vezes
Krisma92 chapter 18 . 9/8/2013
This was amazing! Read everything today. haha Couldn't stop, so exciting! Made me angry and sad and happy all through! Sometimes I was like gasp and omg and "I knew it!" Love how you put it all together and braided it all up. Good job! :)
Supermikeyninjalady chapter 18 . 8/13/2013
I... don't really know how to respond to this. Jeez. I.. just don't. I can say one thing though, you are a very powerful writer. Wow, just wow.
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Congrats! You've been rec'd at the spn_littlebro community on Livejournal!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/4/2013
That was a really touching story, thank you for writing it, but i think that sou should have wrote more about the weeks when sammand john were alone together, because it was too quickli, in one moment you write about them and the next moment dean is already back.

But nevermind, i really like your story and had a good time reading it :)
Heepeoplehowdy chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I absolutely loved this story!
The ending was really deep, its awesome!
Keep writing!
mngrue chapter 18 . 12/31/2012
Well, this was certainly not what I expected (not that I'm really sure what I expected at the beginning), but I respect you a lot for the ending, for not tying this up with a pretty bow. That takes a lot of guts. Great job overall. Thanks for taking me along for the ride.
PoidsPlume chapter 18 . 10/6/2012
I like this conclusion "it's life" so very true
430 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »