Reviews for Soldier
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
excellent
charming2drew chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
CONTINUE IT! That is a total command with my alien powers! lol
Star Mage1 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I hate to think that Sam had hit Dean.
Simone1 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Wow! Great story! I cant wait to read more!
LoveWithoutLimits chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
please continue! realli gd
writeeofpassage chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
That's awesome! I love this story...not a surprise cause i love all your stories...I can't wait to read more! :D
gothraven89 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
OMG YOU HAVE TO UPDATE LIKE RIGHT NOW PLEASE!

POOR SAMMY, I HOPE HE DIDN'T ACTUALLY HIT DEAN AND THAT MAYBE THE WOLF DIDN'T GET FINISHED OFF AND GOES AFTER SAMMY INSTEAD!

AND PLEASE LET THERE BE SOME ANGRY SAM AND GUILTY JOHN AND PROTECTIVE GUILTY DEAN IN THE FUTURE!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN CAUSE THIS IS ALREADY SHAPING UP TO BE AN AWESOME FIC!

HAPPY WRITING!
zoeysgirl chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Yes. Please continue. I love your stories!
impalalover chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Yes keep it up and have Sam so upset he doent know what to do.
Miss Lestrade chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Oh, I love stories like this. A nice start!
fireball1012 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
please hurry and add more can't wait to see what happens hope Dean didn't get shot
GracelandFan chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Good work. You should continue. But you should also continue your other stories, since I'm dying to read them. I love limp/Sam, so...

Update and FEED the dragon! :)

Lmary96
tOrA9223 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I thought it was great! Update soon please!
mollieclarke chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
excellent start

can't wait to read some more

plz update soon :)
cartchica89 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Hey! Good start, a few grammer mistakes but I like the first chapter.

Poor Sammy! I felt so bad for him when John didn't even acknowledge the fact that he had improved. At least Dean was nice enough to point that out. And then when John told Sam to stay in the car because he didn't want Sam to accidentally injure either him or Dean, the poor kid can't catch a break, can he?

Sam hit Dean, didn't he? John is so not going to be happy even if Sam did manage to kill the werewolf. I can already picture him tearing Sam a new one for this. And Sam is going to be feeling guilty and bad already simply because he did hit his brother, this is so not going to end well.

Great start, I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :)
436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 Next »