Reviews for Soldier
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Congrats! You've been rec'd at the spn_littlebro community on Livejournal!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/4/2013
That was a really touching story, thank you for writing it, but i think that sou should have wrote more about the weeks when sammand john were alone together, because it was too quickli, in one moment you write about them and the next moment dean is already back.

But nevermind, i really like your story and had a good time reading it :)
Heepeoplehowdy chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I absolutely loved this story!
The ending was really deep, its awesome!
Keep writing!
mngrue chapter 18 . 12/31/2012
Well, this was certainly not what I expected (not that I'm really sure what I expected at the beginning), but I respect you a lot for the ending, for not tying this up with a pretty bow. That takes a lot of guts. Great job overall. Thanks for taking me along for the ride.
PoidsPlume chapter 18 . 10/6/2012
I like this conclusion "it's life" so very true
No1butjoe chapter 18 . 8/24/2012
This is one of the strongest and powerful Supernatural stories I've ever read. You captured the characters perfectly and I could actually imagine them in my head as I read the chapters. Very well done.
ancient midnight chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I really enjoyed this story, it was a lot of fun to read. I liked your language and the plot was always interesting.

One thing that annoyed me, think critical thinking if you will. You used the term 'a single tear' way too often in the story. It is vastly overused wording that too many people use to describe sam when he is sad.
ughno chapter 18 . 3/4/2012
Oh my god! That was a very emotional story! Hehe :) I think you did great writing it! I felt so bad for Sam! And then it was John who shot Dean :O! The ending was good, John and Sam tied everything up and Sam was dealing with it! I had an inkling that 'Bang' would be John trying to kill himself, I just hoped he wouldn't have shot himself already! :( Anyway, loved the story!:D
DeansSammy chapter 18 . 7/22/2011
Sorry about hardly reviewing during the story but t had to read it at once and i have to tell you that it is really i wished that there was a bit more to the killing.
DeansSammy chapter 15 . 7/22/2011
omg
DeansSammy chapter 13 . 7/22/2011
oh my tough boy sammy
RogueStorm84 chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
Im continuing the story don't worry but I was crying in this chapter (no joke i actually have tears in my eyes right now) John is such an ass. I hate him I really hope things get better
Blacka12 chapter 15 . 6/22/2011
OH MY SAMMY THIS IS SO FRIGGIN' AWESOME I CANT STOP READING IT! :D 3
Blacka12 chapter 10 . 6/22/2011
OH MY SAMMY this is such an awesome story XD

and now for some reason im craving pizza... :P

anyways, thanks for writing such a damn good fanfic! :D 3
Blacka12 chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
*gives dragon chopped liver*

haha awesome story so far! (this is as far as i read it but im gonna read the rest, i promise! 3) i love your stories but this one is my fav so far. i hope it gets better! :D
435 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »