Reviews for Empath
JezeBelDK chapter 4 . 10/3/2011
...just thought I'd point out that Bella is still waiting...! ;o)

...hope to read more!
wendy1969 chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
poor bella. alice quit teasing her and get to it
madnessdownunder2 chapter 4 . 1/20/2011
Is Jasper doing this? And can I start purring now? This has potential to be quite hot well done!
highpotion chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
D I like where this is going lol
vmp1 chapter 4 . 11/7/2009
Alice and Jasper make a great team. Poor Bella will not stand a chance.

Thanks for sharing your story.
smelsies chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
Well dam I sure hope you are going to finish this because now I am hooked. I see that it has been awhile but I sure hope that there will be more. I really like it so far.
Smile-J chapter 4 . 8/30/2009
More Karma! Hope your return the favour with updates!

Love your stories!
delilah69 chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
i hope alice can help her! im sure she needs it!
charverv chapter 4 . 7/29/2009
Ha ... this story started on my birthday ... such a great day to start a great story. You know I'd love it if you continued this story. I was finally getting into it. Pretty please with sugar on top? :D
mudpuddledemon chapter 4 . 7/6/2009
Oh dear, and it was just getting so good! Oh well, I shall put it on alert just in case. More would be lovely... ; )
mudpuddledemon chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
Undergarments! Ha! I love that Jasper sits there and makes him say it, and then brazenly lies to his face. Too funny!
mudpuddledemon chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
"I don’t think he’d let you near her either"

I dearly love that Alice is the one to come out with that. : o
Alana84 chapter 4 . 7/4/2009
This is pretty good, I rather like it!

The plot's interesting enough and the character portrayal's pretty good as well, as the character interaction and lastly the fic itself is quite well written too.

I actually had to read this story twice before I realized how much I liked it and that was because of the fact; I kind of don't like threesomes fics, so...but I decided to give this one a shot, so here I am, hehe!

One thing that I thought was a bit strange with this chapter; was the last scene, when Alice ask Bella if she can touch Bella's breast, isn't that a little weird? And why would Bella even let her do it? Hmm, very odd, but fun nonetheless, so never mind, I guess!

Anyways, I really hope it will end up with at least a few steamy Bella/Jasper scenes, so bring it on, lol!

Cannot wait to read more, so please update soon...
GolldenAngel chapter 4 . 6/3/2009
i so need this to end up as a jasper bella lemon!

but fun so far ;)

keep writing plz
AriesFireQn chapter 4 . 5/13/2009
YAY, girl on girl action.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »