Reviews for What I Love
yaoichallenge21 chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
This is extremely adorable and quite funny to, haha. Good work. :)
wickedhpnerd chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Ooooh! That was so adorable and funny xD!
Sai is so precious here! And lol, at his conversation with Naruto, and then telling Yamato the best ones were in the closet! And that kiss! So sweet!
...now I want to read more YamaSai.
GDYRISAA chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I love this, I've read fics about Sai before, and even Sai/Yamato stories, but I've never read one that is actually good. Great job!
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Oh, adorable. And so in character for Sai. I love this depiction of Sai! And Yamato does have the best smiles.
pixi-ice chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
love your fic i love yamatoxsai
Sakuya Izayoi chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Aw, that was cute! :D

There needs to be more YamaSai supporters!
xconsultingWriter chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Too cute for words! I love YamaSai, but it isn't much of it on FFnet :(

Anyway, great job!

-XO
Pagami-Dono chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
How cute!

I love it...When yama was going to the closet I needed a little brake so I didn't die from laughin!

I loved it was so much fun to read!

Hopes you write more!
Darkgreenfangirl chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
That is SAI XD Love this couple
Fire x Ice chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
lol, what an interesting pairing. Very well done!
loocee chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
There are so few YamaSai fanfics! I'm glad I found this one, it's really cute :3 I would rise the rating, though, because of mentions of Yamato's "lower anatomy" '

But anyway, I love this drabble (: Great job, keep it up!
Whisper-Foruka chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
This is the first story I tried reading for this pairing... I must say, I now really like the ship. There were several parts that made me chuckle, and it was really sweet. Good job. )

-TSaGD
niver chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
So cute and funny! My favorite line was: that Yamato made him feel like making happy paintings. Absolutely perfect.
ChipFest chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
lol. Sai is so cool! I have loved him since they introduced him in the anime...heh. And Yamato is one of my fav sensei's...lol

Another great oneshot :P