Reviews for The Realmswalker Epic
Tarice the Styraurus chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
-facepalm- Wow! This is awesome! Felix is an awesome character and Rin reminds me of someone but I don't know who exactly. I give it a 9 out of 5 stars with what you have up to this point.
Disappointed chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
Was cool at first but then too many girls came, girl's should be at home cooking, marrying, not adventuring/fighting. It's stupid. You ruined a really good story
TorrentJ chapter 4 . 5/15/2009
O...Kay. A bit confusing (you might have to explain some of MtG's mechanics to me), but interesting so far. Is Rin the same Rin as Kakashi's teammate?

TJicebeam
Prea chapter 4 . 5/6/2009
Well, points for a unique idea, and kudos for making a rare MTG fic that doesn't involve playing the cards themselves (which gets really gay really fast).

but the description of the multiverse as just a cluster of planes isn't quite canon. A planeswalker is able to travel through absolutely every spacetime anomaly that doesn't have a physical anomaly (such as a lake of lava) in it unharmed, and the multiverse is pretty much an XYZ grid, with each universe, or "Plane", making up one point on the grid. No matter if the planes are clustered or not, the planes can be walked between by Planeswalkers. This and the fact that a Planeswalker (or I suppose in this fic, a Realmswalker) would be interested in crossover fics of less than city-shattering power kinda is a turnoff for me in this fic. A more interesting kind of crossover to use summons from and fight with and against would be powers around the levels of endgame-Yu Yu Hakusho, Mid and current and undoubtably will be endgame Bleach, a very rare but occasional person from Naruto (what with Shinra Tensei doing what it did, don't look that up if you don't want spoilers), and several cast members of DBZ. You know, city-smashers.

You did raise an interesting point about Planeswalking (or in your fic Realmswalking) having the potential for finding a duplicate self. I had only mulled over in my head once or twice as opposed to the dozens of times i had mulled over most of the ideas that you'll find on and much more, and the... i'm just going to say Walker from now on... gaining the knowledge of their counterparts if and when they meet is actually an idea I hadn't thought of and will now be sure not to use for my own story, no matter what format it will come out in.

I've had some alternative theories of my own about the Multiverse and how it works, like maybe there's a paralel multiverse that would operate sort of like a spectrum, like we're viewing a grey multiverse right now but theres an infinite number of colors it could be, but then it just occurred to me that you could put a spectrum like that into a graph, and make THAT into a point, make another graph on top of THAT point and add more and keep going forever. It gets assanine, so the idea doesn't really work. And then there's the idea that a planeswalker who dies and specilizes in teleportation will be able to warp out of heaven/hell, but since that planeswalker would then no the, as i call, "multiversal coordinates" of said afterlife and could then tell everyone else, that that idea would have to be skipped. The list goes on and on and on but so far I've found the single multiverse theory to work best, a simple 3D graph with the x0 y0 and z0 coordinates being Dominaria. I'm not sure what a planeswalker would assign as a value for 1, but i'm thinking it'd be called a "step", that's my own term, feel free to use it if you wish.

Overall, not too bad, but there were a couple of turnoffs for a diehard Planeswalker fan like me who still looks for ways around the Mending.

Hope you didn't find me TOO ballbusting, its just my honest thoughts.
Thorn In Your Side chapter 4 . 4/27/2009
Felix stared at her.

She sighed again.

“When you meet the other you, you get their powers.”

“Cool!” exclaimed Felix.

Felix. Is. So. SLOW. XD
ratpigeon chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
So, who was the dragon? And are ya gona finish this ever, Stormy?
Thorn In Your Side chapter 3 . 3/16/2009
I like your descriptions
Azure Neko chapter 3 . 3/15/2009
Who is Rin? Or at least, what cluster is she from? Is she supposed to just be a original character or is she canon somewhere?
Dread King chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Dear Lord.

Nico Bolas and Naruto?

*Faints*

haha

Its certainly an interesting idea.
Thorn In Your Side chapter 2 . 2/26/2009
...

I don't...who...?

An Akimichi?

What?

I'm so confuzzled. ;_;
Azure Neko chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Oh, my. This is a fascinating look at the multiverse. Could you explain more clearly who the dragon is? I know how the Magic the gathering universe works, but not the characters from the books. I don't recognize any of the people you mentioned.
Thorn In Your Side chapter 1 . 2/1/2009