Reviews for The Sum of All These
tua33915 chapter 9 . 5/20/2013
Awesome story. Absolutely adored it. Much better resolution to the Arch of Stupidity.
BloodRose101 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Love it great job if only Smallville had actually give clana some closure instead of that crap in season 8 arch. Great fanfic, great job looking forward to Being Mrs...
BloodRose101 chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
Great job I loved it I really wish Smallville had done as good a job as you closing the Lana chapter. Really love this fic thanks so much for sharing!
Poetic4U chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
Wow. It's been a while since I read this. I'm feeling so naltalgic now. Such happy FF memories. Love this story.
bones25 chapter 9 . 11/13/2011
Freaking awesome ! god i wish it was in reality but amazing writing ! :)
imhooked chapter 9 . 10/23/2011
Amazing! Incredible! I want to laugh and cry and scream with joy. I am all goose pimply and such. Loved it! Thank you for sharing.
rach 'na lasair chapter 9 . 6/14/2011
Wow. I really enjoyed this fic. You're writing seems effortless and has a great flow. I especially enjoyed the concept behind this and didn't even mind so much that Lana was present. Which is quite a feat, trust me.

You made the little things so important, as they should be. Clark and Lois know each other very very well and that was explored well by you. The italian restaurant, the cinema, the veteran with the flowers-I loved each little thing.

Plus it's gotta be said, the appearance of Bruce was pretty great. As soon as I head deep and sexy I thought of him and what do ya know? I was right. The jealousy you portrayed was intense and far from juvenile which I think is a hard thing to achieve. The phone conversation at the end was good too, something Clark probably needed.

I adored the last chapter too, I teared up at one point which is evidence enough for how much I got into it.

Awesome job :)

Only criticism is that there are a few typos.
Proffy chapter 9 . 4/26/2011
I have just read your story in one sitting and it's amazing. Seriously, i have never read the caracters so well written and the whole story just touched me.

Also, great job with Lana. I hate her, but your version was so good that it made me lke her a little more.

It's been a long time since you published it, but know that you will aways have a faithful reader.
AlicelovesJasperForever chapter 9 . 11/26/2010
Beautifull Story. Clois is my favorite couple ever!
1eclecticreader chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
You know what? I just re-read this story again. And just like the first time and every other time since, I love it. The whole time I'm reading it, your words summed up what Lois and Clark were going through. They move me like nobody's business. I love their journey. But I unashamedly adore their ending. Lois and Clark - who knew?
Aalliya chapter 9 . 1/23/2010
Wow.. that was an absolutely wonderful story! Thanks for posting it...
EternallyFragile chapter 9 . 1/3/2010
This story is amazing!

Please review!
EileenOT chapter 9 . 7/4/2009
I almost felt bad about how much I enjoyed your description of Lana getting a clue.
cloisleytonforever chapter 6 . 6/13/2009
Great story I hope you update soon
brosuitup chapter 9 . 5/27/2009
I honestly can't remember if I reviewed this story already or not, so if I did, well then I guess you get a double review. I can't even begin to describe how perfect this fic is. All the interactions with the people Clark and Lois knew, it was sort of like you filled in the missing pieces of Smallville. I think my favorite part was when Clark took Lois' nameplate and put it next to his own. He just reminded me of a stubborn little boy. It was adorable.