Reviews for The Watchman II: Through the Looking Glass
Crash Darby chapter 9 . 2/29/2016
I realize I am a bit late on this review but its cool. I love the song titles you add in because you and I have almost the same music taste and whenever you say the song I hear it in my head. Also I bet drinking with you would be a blast. Great story tho man.
MelodicPort chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
Good story
Maximum Vincente Ride chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
That passage where Watchman is threatening the barowner was hilarious! Keep up the good work!
kobez2.0 chapter 11 . 4/2/2009
I like this Gar, it's interesting seeing him slip into Rorschach. Extrordinarily well writen and involving story.

-kobez-
The Bloody Red Lantern chapter 15 . 3/1/2009
Amazing as usual i admit i didn't see the end coming nice twist though keep writing this is becoming one of my favorite stories
Toriano.Flacko chapter 15 . 2/26/2009

Oh. Okay, then.
Ekchj chapter 12 . 2/26/2009
Sorry, i have to review in this chapter 'cause they won't let me in the last ones.

anyways, poor Rae:(. but Gar's gotta do what he's gotta do.

I'm getting the feeling that our little Red had really ENJOYED it, lol.

I'll shall read on the 3rd one!XD
Gforce member45 chapter 15 . 2/24/2009
My my my, this took a few drastic steps now. I had a thought that he would be leaving the league, but not this early at least. I will have to look at the clues more throughly to see how the next installment will turn out.
Anonymous Void chapter 15 . 2/24/2009
I was curious about that "Complete" up in the bar. Nice twist, my friend, something different to look at. There's not happy endings in this new world. Didn't see anything like gramatical errors and the flashbacks were pretty useful in telling the story. Until next time.
Ekchj chapter 15 . 2/16/2009
Okay then.

Just wanted to say good luck with the stuff you're going through;). Also, i know how your feel about the tooth thing. My teeth are starting to ache a little and i think i have some cavities;.

Until then, see ya!

(maybe we can keep in touch on DA;))
Gforce member45 chapter 14 . 2/14/2009
I quite like Mr. X, he reminds me of a warrior priest praising whatever diety while striking those around him down in a bloddy and gory fashion. I wish that was my life, guess i could be a chaplin, but thats for later.

So far, im liking boomerang more then i thought i ever would, but Firefly still holds my favorite villian spot.
9999999996666666 chapter 14 . 2/14/2009
Good job.
Ekchj chapter 14 . 2/14/2009
gah! she's here!8D...okay, i'm done spazzing now.

heh heh, i can see the "Daddy's little girl" in her already. I'll defenetly enjoy the fight in the next chapterXD.
Anonymous Void chapter 14 . 2/14/2009
And Warehouse 46 will never be the same again. Three way battles for dominace are always kick ass, especially when you don't know who is on top and who's...not. The fight looks more than promising and the outcome is still up in the air.

Found a gramatical error though: "...no matter how much we despize each other." The "despize" has no "z" in it; it's spelled "dispise." Other than that, great work as always.
9999999996666666 chapter 13 . 2/13/2009
Good job. I was wondering the beast in the comics has horns, red eyes and is big right. At least in the End comic. I cannot find the comics.