Reviews for Shrek meets The X-Men
Guess who chapter 2 . 1/29/2004
Fab. I have learned two things from this:
1: Mutants have a thing about tiny, singing dolls.
2: It is a good piece of advice to NOT cross Rogue.
Keep it up and carry on writing! )
Linda J chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
I love crossovers!

Good work Toad, nicely done and you picked out all my fave xmen and fave villain Sabretooth. :)

I will be recomending this to my friends I promise!
ogrerrific chapter 2 . 10/7/2002
this stuff is hilarious! pleeeeeease post more?
A Fan chapter 2 . 8/7/2002
damn this stuff is funny! I really enjoy your work Blimey. Keep it up, it's hilarious!
Eternal chapter 2 . 5/2/2002
Note to self... DO NOT subject Wolverine to the "welcome to Duloc" music because he'll go absolutely nuts... awesome combination... keep it up!
Yuffie143 chapter 2 . 3/7/2002
Interesting combination! Maybe Shrek and Beast are related
sailormoirae chapter 2 . 2/23/2002
ROFL. I love both X-Men and Shrek. Please continue!
Megan chapter 2 . 2/11/2002
Lol, this is funny! I don't know what made you write this but I'm glad you did. By the way, who is Bobby? I know who everyone else is, but not him. Please post more as soon as you can!
kit chapter 2 . 2/2/2002
We think your story is really funny. What about adding the Emperor's New Groove guy (at least the llama... You know, llama and donkey.)
Broadway Magic chapter 2 . 1/11/2002
*applauds* oh awesome! i was on the edge of my seat pealing with laughter (this goes for both chapters) keep writing!
Shaazi chapter 2 . 1/2/2002
But...Ya GOTTA call him Shreky! That's just how it is...ah well. Not a bad story, only I get the Shrek refferences more then the X-Men ones.
Becky chapter 2 . 12/28/2001
Lol can't stop laughing! Can't wait for the next part!
RowenaR chapter 2 . 12/27/2001
Grrrrrrreat! Not just funny but awfully funny! please continue! and... please... get dragon in it, will you? puhlease?
Lauria chapter 2 . 12/27/2001
GIVE ME MORE! I like what they did to the information booth, it was priceless. But, please, I want more.
ChrstnWrtr chapter 2 . 12/23/2001
OMG! This is too, too funny! LOL. I don't watch the X-Men but I just rented Shrek and it was FUNNY! And I liked this story too.