Reviews for Take A Bow
Sakura123 chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
If anything your story "Take a bow" is lacking in an semi-orginal story line and true emotional movement. The beginning was great however, Duo and Hilde's friendship or should I say one-sided friendship in this case, was reflective of their two-sided friendship in the series but not entirely since all Hilde thought about was Duo being oblvious to her being in love with him.

Which is sort of the disappointing part of this story; There are far too many 2xH fanfictions where Hilde leaves and Duo goes after her after reading an extensive letter. The part about Hilde changing her name to "MARY" (Mother of christ) Baker was sorta of corny, seeing that everyone assoiates Duo and Hilde with any sort of Relgion because of his time spent at the Maxwell Church, his clothes, the cross in official promotional pictures, his lack of belief in GOD but whole-hearted belief in the God of death, and his nickname "Shinigami", for reasons unknown to me.

All in all the best part of your story was the beginning, the entire story as a whole was unoriginal and lacking that certain something. Please note that this is not flame, I mean nothing offensive so don't take it that way.

Sakura123~
Mama-sama chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
poor hilde! darnit Duo what were you thinking!

wonderful story.. love duo and hilde
Izynyne chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
*sniffle* Very good work!

Music is my muse as well -

I can't wait to see the sequel, your an amazing author.

Keep up the good work.

Love, Peace and Chickern grease Bye bye
kitty kat chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
*sniff, sniff* wow, that made me cry! PLEASE WRITE MORE!WWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAA! that was soo sad... really good, but soooo sad!
Icy B. Discordia chapter 1 . 12/5/2001
::cries:: That was beautiful, but so sad! ::sniffle:: i hope there's a sequal!
Loyce chapter 1 . 12/5/2001
And people have claimed that I'm angsty...WOW! That was excellent and yet so sad. *sniff* Nice take on their relationship. It's nice to see Hilde shown as a strong character. Kudos on a job well done! Can't wait to read more of your work!
Nueva Yui Maxwell chapter 1 . 12/5/2001
****blow her nose****Wipe her tears**** Wuaahaaaahaaaa! This is so sad! But so good! Wow! Hilde is very courageous in your story...And strong...I wouldn't have been able to resist the "Maxwell's charm" like she did _~ ! Great story! Keep up the good work!
sabacat chapter 1 . 12/5/2001
WAH! that was SO sad! is there going to be a sequel? *begs* please? excellent fic!
LaraWinner chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
OMG! That was so sad. Good but so damn sad. Great story! Nice powerful angst trip!