Reviews for Who Am I?
kittenamos chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
This is really good. I know it's been awhile seen you updated this, but I hope you continue. I would like to know what happens next with Melinda. Hope she gets her memories back.
Skylar Owens chapter 4 . 2/27/2012
I love love love it! Please update soon! You can have Bobby and some of the paramedics help her memory or they can watch hone made family vidios to gether there's some inspiration!
Skylar chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
Please update! I love it! What about Andrea or Gabreal?
SOUND-Art chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Haha, I love this! It's so..Melinda-ish and Jim-ish. I can see it in my mind.

Great work.
MFarag chapter 4 . 9/17/2009
I know it's a bit late to review but as they say...Better late than never, right?

I just read the whole fanfic. and I must say, It is absolutely brilliant. It is well-written the storyline is excellent, I love it.

I've already added it to my favorites along with "Please don't leave me" :D

Maybe you can add a bit of romance between Mel and Jim to help her remember!, Maybe reliving their first date at a local hot dog stand (Just a suggestion)

I just wish that you could update it sooner, since right now I don't have to go to collage till October 3rd instead of September 26th (Postponed because of the Swine flu)

Please, please update I'm already excited to know what will happen next!

Great job with both fanfics! :D
kikiharuka13666 chapter 4 . 7/6/2009
i love your story. please update soon. Maybe you should have a ghost help melinda remember who she is.
Leah150 chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
I know its been a long time but please update soon
idolprincess18 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
please please please post more very very soon
kailey12 chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
I really like the story so far and cant wait to see what happens next!
Crazy About Survivor chapter 4 . 4/9/2009
The Chapter wasn't boring at all! ;)

C.A.S
Monkeywand chapter 4 . 3/4/2009
Yay an update! I love the reference of Melinda being like a kid on a sugar high. Sounds like someone describing me! PPMS

Monkeywand
Bstromberg chapter 4 . 3/4/2009
Hey, really love you'r story!

when I saw that Mel's mom was in the story I thought of Payne, can't he be in it too? someway... cuz, he rocks, and he and mel was kinda close... :D
Clars chapter 4 . 3/3/2009
great chapter! I like the bit about Mel's mom :D

Can't wait to read more :)
8RainbowBright8 chapter 4 . 3/3/2009
loved the chapter it was not lame or boring

please update soon