Reviews for Miles Away
BananaCracker333 chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Couldn't resist.

Thanks!
BananaCracker333 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
If you don't want to continue this, would you mind if I stole this little plotlet? Yes, that word is made up. Either way, nothing but praise for your stories!
IndigoNightandRayneStorm chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Aw, sad. Nice drabble.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Gorgeous drabble about the close link Sammy and Dean still shared even when the younger brother was at Stanford.

At first I thought you were writing a tag to "Devil's Trap" and for the life of me, couldn't place your "Sam is miles away, dead asleep in his bed". But then I figured it out - yay, me!

Very well done, really tense and breath-taking.
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Oh my. Poor boys, all three of them. I love that sam had the courage to go on his own journey, but I like him back with his brother where he belongs. Great job.
Mad Server chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
"He grabs a bottle of whiskey, a needle and thread, praying he can fix Dean again." Ouch! I like that his remorse is tempered with blaming Dean's injury on Sam's absence... it seems really in character for John, and kind of makes me want to strangle him.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
You know they are so close that i think that might well happen ! It's nice to think so anyway! Bev x
KatyMM chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Nice job IheartSam! I love panicky John here.
PADavis chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I liked this one. Thanks!

Phoebe
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Oh, me likey! Sorta a pre-Dean and Sam uniting...or a what if scenario!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
That was simply amazing! Loved how Sam could sense (or dreamed of it) that Dean was hurt! Great job!
Dreadedfemale chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Nice. I really loved the ending on this one.
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
o i like it. very creepy but cute ya know? aahaa nicely done
Nana56 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Aw. Dean must have been calling him, or he heard his dad swear. That must have sucked big time.

Great job!