Reviews for The Will of a Death God
mohahassan3 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
he should get taller to
The Elemental Dragon Emperor chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
This is very good i hope to see more soon
Hyokage chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Very good so far, was a bit surprised that u decided to extend the beginning of naruto more than one chapter with the whole mizuki situation, most authors dont bother but u pulled it off.

Here is an idea for a name for the zanpakuto u could have her name be Mahime( evil princess) or even Makaihime or Heruhime (both mean Hell Princess). And her trigger phrase could be something like "go berserk. (insert name)" seeing as she is "rage incarnate" in ur story.

As for abilities well u could give the sword some control over the wind and or lightning a lot of people don't realize but the official naruto trading card says his nature is LIGHTNING (dunno why or if its a printing error but it does i got mine from a shonen mag.) I mean thinking about it wind and lightning are the "storm elements" so i guess it would be a gud combo.

The sword could help naruto also by allowing his body to enter a state as if he was going berserk but still be calm, let me explain. When u are exceedingly angry our body produces adrenaline which has been proven to give seemingly IMPOSSIBLE boost to a human's speed and strength allowing ppl to perform seemingly impossible task. What if the zanpakuto could force his body to produce adrenaline WITHOUT him having to be mentally effected (in other words become pissed or scared). Think of it as a secondary ability kinda like the way Zangetsu can stop ichigo from bleeding until the end of the fight (if u dont remember go back to when ichigo first fought kenpachi)

lol sry for the long review, but when u mentioned abilities a LOT of ideas sprang to mind, its my big problem, the reason i can never get a story finished and as a result never bother to put them up on the site...ideas come and go WAAY too fast. anyways looking forward to ur next update XD
Muskee chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Zangetsu all the way in Shikai, no questions asked. I just imagine Naruto running around donning an oversized meat cleaver on his back, that'd be pwnsome.
Shinen no Hikari chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
i think you should keep the team the same and fix a few of the visible problems with it. also i'm beginning to see a pattern with your pairings. as for his zanpakto a good idea for its shinkai would be giving it the ability to multiply indefinitely (running off of his skill with kage bunshin) and being able to stretch infinitely (working off his natural wind chakra) it also should fairly large in its base form because of his lack of control and abundance of energy.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
very good... I think that his Zanpakuto's name should be a type of Raman or a famous Raman chef's name
hohime chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
is there a chance he will be put with fem kyuubi? or one of the female bleach characters considering you have at least said he is going to get a zanpakuto?
Shadow65 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
please update soon
TSBasilisk chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Don't have him immediately transform in shinigami clothing. Instead, after the events conclude either the Kyuubi recommends them or he just feels they're right.

Romantically, I like Tenten in this situation; it gives them a longer period of time to get to know one another and more common ground, since she'll probably want her very own zanpakuto.

For a team, I'd say either Asuma or Hayate as a sensei, since he'll need lessons in kenjutsu and Asuma has a good grasp of bladed combat overall. As for teammates maybe Ino and Shikamaru to provide ranged support while maintaining the core tenet of the original Ino-Shika-Cho trio: One for capture(Shikamaru), one for control(Ino), and one for combat(Naruto).
ZeroDivisionCaptain chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
hhm a curious beginning. I am going to withhold judgement on this story and see what the next few chapters brings
narutoharem123 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
great first chapter if not short

there is one thing i have to know does the kyuubi think of naruto as a lover or a son personliy i would perfer the former

theres nothing else to comment about because nothing else happened please updata soon
dearMINA chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
its good cant wait for the next chapter