Reviews for There's Singing In The Madness
Chibi Emperor chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
all i can say is... WHOA.

listen to Nana Mizuki songs, they rock!
doodlefreak chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I would love to say I didn't notice you were trying not to give Crona a gender, but that's the first thing I notice when I read a fic with Crona in it. And, gah, don't know what to do now. This is spectacular, so much that I would love to add it to my C2, but it's limited to slash and femslash... what to do, what to do...

Well, I'll add it anyway and just say Crona's an it, and all up to the person. Love the smooth writing :)
Ginki chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I-I think I may have been brought to tears via sheer awesomeness. I love this fic so much. I'm blown away and I seriously don't know what else to say.
Liz chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
You write Chrona beautifully!
Nenena chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Totally floored by this. (As usual.) The way that you get inside Chrona's head is just astounding. It's more of a description of sensory perceptions and reactions (smiles, tears) than anything else, which is perfect for Chrona: s/he doesn't know how to "deal" with things because s/he doesn't know how to think about them, s/he just sort of perceives and reacts. The way that you write Chrona makes a perfect (and heartbreaking) sort of sense, as it completely fits the point of view of a person who couldn't even answer simple questions posed by hir own shadow.

Ah, sorry for going all analytical on you. Anyway, other stuff I loved: I adored the descriptions of Ragnarok, the recurring theme about taste, the scene with Kid... Everything was perfect.
Honeyfish chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Ah, I loved this. I write Chrona genderless as well, and I can appreciate how tough it is to make it sound good. Well played, my friend :)
Anti-Logic chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Really enjoyed this one, especially the bits with Chrona in denial (She does *not* remember), and her relationships with different characters. Kid bringing the clothes makes quite a bit of sense, actually...

And congrats on the pronoun thing. It was very smooth and natural; I didn't even notice until you mentioned it at the end. xD
Elessar92 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
wow... I think you really pulled off not using gender-based pronouns.

i know that's hard- I attempted it but failed.

Good job! )