Reviews for Sitting On Pin Cushions
Anyelse chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
My head hurts ... Which in a way is a good thing. You've definatly got the whole, "mad" thing going on in this story.

Poor Alice, she must be going mad, ha ha ha!
pupnutie chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Get out of my head.

Just kidding. But those are basicly my type of thoughts that travel around my head day in and day out. I showed this to my friend and mom and both asked me if I've been making people requestion things again. Make ONE person have a mental breakdown and they hold it against you...

Anyway. Thanks for the awsome fic!

~ The Quietest Nutcase You'll ever know.
Barcavolio chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Alice must be corrupted! Mwahaha!

I love this book, it was one of my favourites when I was a kid and still is now I'm a big bad teenager. Seeing as you gave me nine reviews for my story I'm trying to return at least some of the favour. I love the style of this, because in Wonderland you do get that real/not real, sane/insane confusion. I lovsies.

(By the way, read your profile - you saw MCR live? YOU LUCKY BEEYATCH!)
hellnoplsno183948543 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Uwee, I finally got around to reading this!

I told myself to for days and weeks and months...but never did...UNTIL NOW!

-dramatic music plays in background-

Watch this watch it watch it watch it or I'll pin your eyes with needles! So watch it!

w .youtube watch?v h05ZQ7WHw8Y

and this~! (and all jacksfilms stuff)

w .youtube watch?v ebWYFPfzfsc

uwwe, gay commentary is so cuute. XD

ja~!
WalkInEternity chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Lovely. Well written.
Robin Raephe chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Interesting, philosophical. Very well done.
Thorn In Your Side chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
...
Twonk chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
love love love! Please write more! Adding to favs deffo. XD.
this be a dead account chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Oh, you're a nutter, Laur. :D But I love you for it. x3 Lovely lovely lovely.
Jessy-Fran chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
It may be a rant, but it was a very nicely written rant!

Alice in Wonderland is one of my all-time favourite stories, if only for its madness and backwards-ness, as I'm sure many people would agree and as such I like this a lot!

I liked the voice you gave to Alice, more questioning then the naivety traditionally shown and she sounded very English. (In fact, I could very much see myself saying some of this!)

One thing that I did find a little odd was the very first line. It just didn't seem to flow correctly, IMO. Maybe using 'since' rather then 'even though'? Or even turing the sentence around completely to maybe:

...she found that it occupied her mind many times, even though she had left.

I think calling Wonderland 'It' is what is sitting strangely with me, but hey-ho!

Your writing has improved so much since I first reviewed your stuff! Well done. :)

Jay x