Reviews for The Music Box Series
Blue Roselette chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
OMG I totally love your story and the ending has me with stars in my eyes! I truly think your story is awesome and ended even better than awesome!
xrosepetalsx chapter 5 . 8/17/2009
Lol, I love Ginny. She’s awesome in this story. Nice time to stop the wedding, in the middle of the aisle xD And then she calls for George xD! I loved that part ‘Harry’s going to catch himself a dragon!’ LMAO everyone knows exactly who he’s going to, even Snape and Dumbledore who I must say appeared quite randomly. The ending was cute too. Loved the whole thing!

xrosepetalsx chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
Im glad Draco’s nice to his house elf’s. He must feel he needs to make up for his parent’s horrible action’s. LOL Harry. He asks him on a date, touches his arse, had no idea what to talk about because he’s nervous, asks when to say ‘I love you’ and still doesn’t get his point across to Draco! xD Even I would have figured it out by now. Ah Draco, you’ll figure it out eventually. Still loving this :D

xrosepetalsx chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
LOL Never thought of Draco as a chocolate lover, none the less kisses. That’s sad, they lose a whole week. LOL poor Ginny, gained a few pounds, and how the hell is more chocolate going to help? Ah well, that would calm me down too. If Draco and Harry know there each other’s mates, why are they dating females? Well, I can understand if Draco didn’t quite figure it out, but Harry knows. /Sigh/ ah well. Still loving it.

xrosepetalsx chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
Huh, never considered Luna and Ginny but they kinda work. Im curious as to who the guy was, the stupid ass. I loved Harry, such a pansy (but we love him to death). Well, that just makes him perfect for Draco. Draco’s too manly to be the cooking stay at home one xD. Still loving this.

xrosepetalsx chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I knew Draco found him appealing because he looked like Harry, even if Draco stopped that train of thought. I felt so bad for him when Vasili sent that note, and yet I was happy he didn’t propose before that and get a no. Vasili at least gave him a teensy bit of an open ending. Of course, we all know he can’t resolve those issues until he gets Harry all to himself. Loving this so far.

tilly-tally-tease chapter 5 . 2/16/2009
This was so cute! I thoroughly enjoyed it! XD
NelliGirl chapter 5 . 2/15/2009
Wonderful ending to a very cute story.
d-active-ated chapter 5 . 2/15/2009
As I much as I hate to flame but the ending sucked.

I mean, it was obvious that they had certain feelings for each other in the park, but it happened too quickly. As much as they've supposedly changed since they were at Hogwarts, there should have been more resistance. Overall it was... okay, but lacked serious points and logic. Some may say love is illogical, and to some point I agree but... not this illogical.

*don't hate me*

*hides before rotten tomatoes are thrown*
Cat Streaked By Rain chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
So sad to see it end! tT
Cat Streaked By Rain chapter 4 . 2/14/2009
Course not. They can't be 'just friends' because where's the fun in that eh? .
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 4 . 2/14/2009
great chapter!
Cat Streaked By Rain chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
*claps hands* Verry good! I can't wait to see them on a date! .
NelliGirl chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
Wonderful chapter. This story is going well.
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
another great chapter! i can't wait for the next!