Reviews for And the Clock Only Echoes
blank canvas of me chapter 1 . 1/18
I only just got into Ouran high school host club, (like three days ago) and I'm already obsessed with the idea of Tamaki and Haruhi. Naturally I decided to go onto fanfiction for a good fanfiction to read, and since angst is my favorite genre, I decided to check out your work. You're a very good writer. There's something about your style that's just insightful and endearing, and I adore how you manage to make so in character. I wish they would've said something to each other, but I do like how they don't. They're two different people now leading two very different lives...Sad, but reality. Anyways, 10/10 stars. No grammar errors (that I can tell) and amazing writing! I look forward to reading more of your work. :)
Moony the Mature One chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
That was a good story! You pulled me in, wrench my heart out, then left me staring at my computer screen with tears in my eyes...so sad! Poor Haruhi...reminded us of the harsh reality: not everything can be perfect and turn out just the way one wants it to be...
Little Did You Know chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Make more. A seperate story or SOMETHING. That's a terrible way to cut off a story.
kobejapan chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
My heart hurts
IggywiLLsaVeMe2012 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
My goodness... too good for words :'(
Orchidellia chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Good fic! I liked your take on "adult Haruhi", and am thankful you didn't have Tamaki act ridiculous. But, I would have liked to see him say something to her, even if it was just her name or a simple hello.
Potternerdgirl chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
That was so good! Yet, so sad...
blackrabbit131 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
wow that was... so sad! but well written and much more realistic. thanks for writing!
Janey-Paininator chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I really liked this story. I wished it was longer or had more than one chapter.
the-j-is-mightier chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Great job! I like the complexity of both the story and the moral issue it's based on.
jadedflower chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
This was really well written! Even though it was sad and didn't have a happy ending, it was very realistic and interesting. I'd love to hear the same story from Tamaki's perspective too. Good job!
ouran fan chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
very good story, very well written and

the whole plot made me anxious but i loved the part

where tamaki just walks away, and avoids conversation

very good plot twist. :)
catdammerj chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Beautiful...just beautiful. That last line is so powerful- great job
Kiko Mizuhara chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
This is probably the best one-shot I've ever read, I loved the bittersweet-ness of it, can't believe this has only 18 reviews!
Nocturnal Only chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
AHHH! That was so heart wrenching, but still a great read. Bravo!