Reviews for implicit love is to explicit lust
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
I love this story Your a great writer
disregard chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
i really love how awkward the interaction was, how they were both feeling it so clearly and just unable to *say* it (why-why-why did naruto take it back?). and some phrases here were just beautiful, the concepts too ( like sasuke wishing for a cloud on his wanting a star to fall on his head. both talking abt sakura "she's decent")...

"i really love...your face" ha! pure genius.

i love that ending sentence, the irony.
Skinny Hippo chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
This is a really, really pretty piece. When I was reading it, I kind of heard the words in my head - they were soft-spoken and a little hollow. I guess hollow and empty is how this made me feel, since I ended up thinking that this is a sad story. I'm not sure if this was your intention, but the impression I got was that Sasuke and Naruto are in a situation where they both know that they like each other, but still feel so unsure about it all that they may intend to never act on their mutual feelings. :(

There's such depth in every line and so many beautiful ideas in this piece that you should definately be very proud of it. Thank you for sharing your work. I hope you have a great day3
SargentAngua chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Cute! I found this via another of your stories which says something for your writing right there. Like I said, its cute and I enjoyed it.

None of my reviews are complete without criticsm.

I think Naruto was slightly OOC. You had Sasuke dead on, but Naeuto is a bit more of a bumbling idiot than that. Your writing could be a bit smoother, but who's couldn't? All-in-all, a cute one-shot.
sunamikei chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I love your writting style. It has depth. Like there's something hidden. And it's up to us readers to see it or not.. So, keep it up, you're good
alexix chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
hahaha this is brilliant! this is so awkward and full and quiet and exactly how it might happen between these two. I really like this line: "Naruto opens his mouth to ask what he's thinking about, but his mouth works independently of his thoughts." I can't really imagine Naruto rambling in this way about animals and thoughts-I feel like he'd be one to pose more questions than deductions. But regardless, i love this. It's so funny when it's meant to poignant for them and just hilarious to an outsider.
Kamaete chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Hi!
Wow! I deeply enjoy your writing. (I'm going through your pieces one by one) They are admittedly short, but I like them. This one was especially nice. Naruto didn't seem to have any problems saying anything, and Sasuke did try!
It was pleasing, quaint and hopeful.
Bye!
asm613 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
((and the look on Sakura’s face when she realizes Sasuke gave her a restraining order for her birthday.))_This is REALLY funny.
Jellybean06 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I feel like everything I say will be redundant because everyone else has probably already said how wonderful your writing is and how much they love it...but it's so true. I mean, the description that you manage to write is always so beautiful and refreshing because you have such a gift with phrasing and wording and...I could go on for quite a while.

And somehow, your stories are so full of emotion while being really sneaky and subtle at the same time. You say things without really saying them, and I admire that so much.

Long story short. I loved it!

Thank you for sharing!
ZeroHope2Survive chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
This was beautiful. If it were any less than that, I could have torn it to bits. I haven't found a decent fanfiction in days. You're my hero.
Sour Queen chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
So cute, and so vivid, I couldn't have expressed this better myself! How did you do it? *cheers some*

Keep that imaginary vocabulary going, it's the best!
Tridacnagigas chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Wow. Just wow. The imagery is stunning, and the beginning does a really good job of describing Sasuke's POV, but that kind of goes away and by the end, so that we're kind of left unsure about it all. If they all think each other are "decent," why does that mean "love" for some and "restraining order" for others? Aside from that (but really in addition to that), great job!
llivla chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Oh jeez, you managed to perfectly balance crack with poignancy and leave me thinking how adorably retarded those two are. :3 I liked how you had Naruto babbling - deep yet, yeah, rambling, but Naruto has some pretty thoughtful insight for those willing to listen (or not :D). I liked how you mentioned physical imperfections like gives flashes of their lives up until now, and I- I love your Sasuke and Naruto in this! Adding to favorites~
Plum-Cake chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
restraining order for her birthday? LoLz!
Emo Fox chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
I just adore all your fiction, this one is at the top of the list.

I love the ending, overall it was just very sweet.