Reviews for of aches and remembering
Extreme Stratusfaction chapter 5 . 3/6/2009
i liked this writing style a lot. good job.
tshdow chapter 5 . 3/6/2009
Shame that just like everyone will talk " sooner or later", everyone gives up. liked the chapter. Thanks.
Fire From Above chapter 5 . 3/6/2009
Interesting style.
MySoapBox chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
Hey, I've liked reading your stories. They are really bare-bones. It's an interesting style. I especially enjoyed chapter 3.
fAteD lOvE chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
Sigh. Your writing never disappoints. I love how it's really poetic and ...peaceful? (I don't know how to explain it) or maybe calming?

Keep it up!
tshdow chapter 4 . 3/4/2009
nice job. I liked this one the best so far.
Fire From Above chapter 4 . 3/4/2009
Nice alternate version of their meeting.
Metropolis-Rising chapter 4 . 3/3/2009
Chapter Four is especially cute. I can't believe that I'd be so suckered- oh wait, yes I can. I love fluffy stuff and the idea of Chuck and Sarah knowing each other, and potentially saving each other, from getting too hurt by the upcoming future is pretty nice.
fAteD lOvE chapter 4 . 3/3/2009
Nice update! It's really cute :) And ah, how things can change when one doesn't look back at their calculus notes...hey you should do a sequel to this, it's a really great starting point!
tshdow chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
Now I really liked this chapter. Well done.
whatever132 chapter 2 . 2/4/2009
Good writing, interesting idea. I'm wondering, are the chapters all supposed to be in the same time line? Is the reader supposed to assume that the events in the show have taken place before this point, because chapter one seemed as though it was an alternate meeting between the two.
fAteD lOvE chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
I like the way you add things in the brackets, I occassionally do it, but never as well as you! :D

You writing is quite exceptional, how come you don't write longer chapters?
tshdow chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
This makes much more sense than the last one. Nice job.
mikesul chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
Interesting jump you made here. I'll be watching for more of this, your good. The only thing I can really complain about is the length of your chapters, certainly not the content. Keep up the great work, it's very appreciated on my end.
shinecsc chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
nice start.. hope you update soon !