Reviews for Conceiving With You
I just go done reading this and it is absolutely amazing so far please keep writing 3
Adrianne chapter 4 . 11/1/2014
Hi there :)
I really love this story!
Are you still continuing this?
itachi13080 chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
Their interactions feel so REAL. :)
I love how you wrote these chapters! ;D
anveena484 chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
you're such an amazing writer! the storylines are just so interesting! will you ever update this? :)
Tried To Walk chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
Dear lanta, I love this story. I feel you have done an amazing job with the characters and find their personalities most true to how they were originally created. I sincerely wish the best of luck and hope you will continue with the story someday.
fantine87 chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
Omg I love this story so much. I could just feel all the emotions you tried to convey. Will you be updating this story anytime soon? I really hope you will. In the meantime I will read your other stories.
HungryLemonGames chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
Next Chapter! :D
Tried To Walk chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Please update this again sometime! I am so hooked on your stories and I need a reason to not study for my finals!
MissKonoha chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
Oh my! Poor Sakura.
Great chapter! I am loving this, especially how you keep everyone in character! Amazing job!
Can't wait for the next chapter!
White.Rose.Didi chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
Well, it's been 4 years and a half. Are you ever going to update this amazing story or not?
mshccs chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
Update please. :)
kiko280 chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
Where's next chap! I wanna find out more
M00NBunnie K chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
Please please update! It was getting goooood!
nope chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
ok so whoever was looking for this on tumblr made me curious and now im upset because i really really REALLY wish this was complete omg :cccc
bubbles05 chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
Awwwwwww I wish you would update your story. Amazing i love it!