Reviews for Conceiving With You
fanofthisfiction chapter 4 . 11/25
Wow, this chapter definitely ended with a shock. I'm not quite sure when this all happened but you've set up quite a difficult and tumultuous situation. I can't wait to see if you plan to finish it. Mostly I hope school is going well though.
fanofthisfiction chapter 3 . 11/25
You are definitely able to captivate attention with the worries Sakura has with Sasuke. You definitely paint a picture of a young marriage still in the tentative stage. The arguments help to see where they are as individuals and resolution does help to see how they can work though things.
fanofthisfiction chapter 2 . 11/24
You do such a wonderful job capturing the marital tensions of these two. Coupled with the recent disappointment of not being pregnant and the past periods of long separations, this particular argument left simmering and ready to blow was particularly captivating.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 11/24
The struggles of wanting to be pregnant are wonderfully captured in this chapter. The difficulties, especially for this couple, and the need to continue to the bloodline only further make the scenario an incredibly emotional one. It's not easy getting into Sasuke's head nor keeping his conversations succinct but you've done an excellent job with that. I'm not sure if you plan to continue this story but am happy to see you have at least a few additional chapters. Thanks for sharing.
jackielynv chapter 4 . 11/1
I just read thisits one of the best! omg please update!
I just go done reading this and it is absolutely amazing so far please keep writing 3
Adrianne chapter 4 . 11/1/2014
Hi there :)
I really love this story!
Are you still continuing this?
itachi13080 chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
Their interactions feel so REAL. :)
I love how you wrote these chapters! ;D
anveena484 chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
you're such an amazing writer! the storylines are just so interesting! will you ever update this? :)
Tried To Walk chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
Dear lanta, I love this story. I feel you have done an amazing job with the characters and find their personalities most true to how they were originally created. I sincerely wish the best of luck and hope you will continue with the story someday.
fantine87 chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
Omg I love this story so much. I could just feel all the emotions you tried to convey. Will you be updating this story anytime soon? I really hope you will. In the meantime I will read your other stories.
HungryLemonGames chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
Next Chapter! :D
Tried To Walk chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Please update this again sometime! I am so hooked on your stories and I need a reason to not study for my finals!
MissKonoha chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
Oh my! Poor Sakura.
Great chapter! I am loving this, especially how you keep everyone in character! Amazing job!
Can't wait for the next chapter!
White.Rose.Didi chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
Well, it's been 4 years and a half. Are you ever going to update this amazing story or not?