Reviews for The Death Games
Ash chapter 13 . 7/13
This is fantastic I hope you update soon!
TheBlackHatGirl chapter 4 . 3/3
Phew...I thought it was gonna be the same elimination order as tdi, I hope it stays unpredictable with the eliminations in later chapters.
zafnak chapter 9 . 1/4
Wait, wait wait. Beth got voted off and went to the Dock of Shame to be shipped off and murdered. How the heck could she be in the cabin to talk to Noah? And it was Leshawna that told Noah that Izzy would probably hit him when she woke up, and yet you have Noah remembering it was Beth, who wasn't there in the first place. Just like with Tyler's chicken challenge, you had Cody punching up the odds of winning on a calculator, but he had already been shipped out.

I think you need to keep a wee bit better eye on your editing.
PaperKayak chapter 13 . 11/28/2013
Okay, so, I realize that this story hasn't been updated in four years, but if you ever decide to go back to it... that'd be awesome.
Hopeakin chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Ok I know you won't, but please update! This is my fav story of all time but I need to know how it ends! This such a great story; it needs to be finished!
Sportacus10 chapter 12 . 7/15/2012
GRAVE is the first letters you get from the name of the boat (I don't remember the specific name and I'm on my phone) I doubt you'll update, but you should!
Sportacus10 chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
WHAT? OMG! BUT... I... UH... •O•
Ree of the Dead chapter 13 . 8/22/2010
Reading this story at 3am was a rather bad idea - I still feel all slightly paranoid, must be the suspence in the story. And thanks for making Chris more human - it's refreshing after hundred and one devil!Chris stories.

Great job, hope you will update this story (I'd prefer as soon as possible, but life can be a bitch to us all).
jamrulz chapter 8 . 7/19/2010
You HAVE to update! You just HAVE to!
Spandy4Ever chapter 13 . 5/21/2010
Absolutely AWESOME. You are AMAZINGLY NINJA (my special word for awesome).

Nice touch making Trent allergic to fish.

When are you gonna finish?

HairSpunofGold chapter 6 . 2/7/2010
no, no i did not see that coming, but i love it,
HairSpunofGold chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
i like that its not canon, that makes it all that more interesting, nice job :)
musicaltheatregirl-dxc4eva chapter 13 . 1/13/2010
Nice chapter! D

I really love this story and I can't wait to find out what happens next. The thing with DJ at the end was a bit weird... and I don't get what he means... but it should be revealed later right?

I can't wait for the next chapter... but I'm seriously hoping Courtney doesn't go... Well I'll wait and see.

hellopandaluver chapter 13 . 12/5/2009
This chapter was once again beyond amazing and i'm in love with this story!
sk8inpiro21 chapter 13 . 12/2/2009
that was an awesome chapter! and ithink that the answer to the second riddle is: to not tell or keep it a secreate! UPDATE!please?