Reviews for Stay
Mislav chapter 1 . 1/2
Nice story. I actually liked Veck, he seemed like an ordinary guy like me, trying to make the best of his life, only difference was that he turned out to be a robber. He was actually a complex character. Feel absolutely sorry for Paul though.
Good job :)
I Am Me And I Can Fly chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I never considered that Veck and Amy would like each other. It was that other guy that liked Amy, I always forget his name.

Quite interesting, though.
LollipopxFlamingStyle chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I hate this movie, no I abhorred this movie. However, Vec and the bad guys/skaters/bmx/ninjas were awesome as hell and what I don't comprehend is how all of those winners get beat by this worthless, stupid, fat arse loser? I mean. That came out of nowhere; there was a scene in the movie, where Vec and Amy were standing there and Vec sort of told of the dude who sold the pens; there was more of a realistic connection between them Vec and Amy in that few minutes than with Amy and Paul in the entire movie. I get it that the writers wanted the loser with the pretty girl? But come on, that WOULD NEVER happen. And Paul beating up all of those awesome baddies of Vec? Not cool, not going to ever happen. Ack! This fanfiction was better than the entire movie.
belmarbabe84 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
and yes, as the second reviewer stated, they are segways...and I'll have you know they are really hard to ride. LOL, I ran into a wall when my security job tried teaching. Never getting back on one. Good story btw! Especially since you stayed in character what with having amy marry Paul.
Second Reviewer. 8D chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Awesome! Loved the way you wrote it. BTW, those little things are called Segways. 8D
Sanestar chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Yes. More people in PBMC Fanfiction!

I loved it. AmyVeck, VeckOC, anything with Veck in it rocks. Favorites.