Reviews for A Meeting Between Heaven and Earth
Ghostboy138 chapter 1 . 8/21
Damn. I'm not sure what I was expecting when I clicked the link to read this, but it was definitely not something so elegant and moving. Good work.
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
The second part and actual epilogue were great, but the first act pretty much went right up to my mental walls, located the point where the tear pipes were and BLEW IT UP WITH ATOMIC BOMBS. Real deep, soul wrecking good.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
You know what I hate about this story? The fact that something so freaking amazing has no sequel or follow up.
CMVreud chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
THIS NEEDS TO BECOME ROMANCE, WITH POSSIBLY THREE CHAPTERS MORE! MOOORRE!
InfinityMask chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
Umm... Does that mean Naruto can use Mokuton now?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
Why are one shots always so dam good?
Anon E. Moose chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
That was great. I wish the official story had gone that way. Here Naruto moves on without even compromising his principles and no cheap "let's revive everyone so all the drama is made pointless retroactively".
Well done. And in the end Naruto is still himself, he just was forced to really think what he wants and what he is willing to do.
If that were what happened, then "Naruto" could have resolved way more plot threads down the road too without Sasuke and Danzo stopping development :D
a-d Pilot chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Alera?
Guest90278650D chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
*gapes*
Wellllllllllllll...
Thaaaaaat'ssssssssssss difffferennnt for suuuree-
Anthro-Konoha. I wonder if she'll ignite his "Will Of Fire"?
Marching Madly Onward chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
This really surprised and impressed me. The summary gave me the impression this would follow Naruto's thoughts and feelings after the attack on the village, and while it touched on that, the eventual move into a meditation on the nature of Sage Mode, why Naruto gels so well with and how something like that would change his perspective were all fantastic. Naruto seemed a little less reckless at that point in the story, but I thought it was simply being force to sit and think. I never considered what all of that thinking would be about, and how it would open him up to the world around him. It's good food for thought.

And truth be told, I wish it really had gone this way. The mass revival was a cop out, Danzo could have been dealt with much more swiftly (though I did enjoy seeing him get power-mad as stand-in Hokage) and Naruto acting like a dumped lover trying to chase his ex (Sasuke) even during the next story arc just doesn't make sense. Naruto still feels like Naruto even after having changed so much, and that's the sign of a job well done.
Cervidas chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Wow.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
What..."oh hey I'm konoha I like you. Protect konoha. Cause my name is konoha. :). "
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
That was fucking beautiful.
S.R.457 chapter 1 . 5/10/2015