Reviews for A Meeting Between Heaven and Earth
CMVreud chapter 1 . 8/25
THIS NEEDS TO BECOME ROMANCE, WITH POSSIBLY THREE CHAPTERS MORE! MOOORRE!
InfinityMask chapter 1 . 7/9
Umm... Does that mean Naruto can use Mokuton now?
Why are one shots always so dam good?
Anon E. Moose chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
That was great. I wish the official story had gone that way. Here Naruto moves on without even compromising his principles and no cheap "let's revive everyone so all the drama is made pointless retroactively".
Well done. And in the end Naruto is still himself, he just was forced to really think what he wants and what he is willing to do.
If that were what happened, then "Naruto" could have resolved way more plot threads down the road too without Sasuke and Danzo stopping development :D
a-d Pilot chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Alera?
Guest90278650D chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
*gapes*
Wellllllllllllll...
Thaaaaaat'ssssssssssss difffferennnt for suuuree-
Anthro-Konoha. I wonder if she'll ignite his "Will Of Fire"?
Marching Madly Onward chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
This really surprised and impressed me. The summary gave me the impression this would follow Naruto's thoughts and feelings after the attack on the village, and while it touched on that, the eventual move into a meditation on the nature of Sage Mode, why Naruto gels so well with and how something like that would change his perspective were all fantastic. Naruto seemed a little less reckless at that point in the story, but I thought it was simply being force to sit and think. I never considered what all of that thinking would be about, and how it would open him up to the world around him. It's good food for thought.

And truth be told, I wish it really had gone this way. The mass revival was a cop out, Danzo could have been dealt with much more swiftly (though I did enjoy seeing him get power-mad as stand-in Hokage) and Naruto acting like a dumped lover trying to chase his ex (Sasuke) even during the next story arc just doesn't make sense. Naruto still feels like Naruto even after having changed so much, and that's the sign of a job well done.
Wise.sarachi chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Wow.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
What..."oh hey I'm konoha I like you. Protect konoha. Cause my name is konoha. :). "
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
That was fucking beautiful.
S.R.457 chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
the hell?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Masterfully executed. However I'm still a bit miffed with the lack of an epic Naruto vs Sasuke battle. What about Nagato's real body? Did Naruto just let him escape like that? Considering Naruto's new "kill all who oppose Konoha" mentality, shouldn't he have been more inclined to finish of the pseudo-Akatsuki leader? Well done, but could have been better at some parts.
Joshua the First chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
This one is my type. Brilliant. Utterly brilliant
Griffygnus chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
wtf happened?
fofofofo chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Was the end inspired by Codex Alera? Either way, nice story.