Reviews for A Meeting Between Heaven and Earth
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Masterfully executed. However I'm still a bit miffed with the lack of an epic Naruto vs Sasuke battle. What about Nagato's real body? Did Naruto just let him escape like that? Considering Naruto's new "kill all who oppose Konoha" mentality, shouldn't he have been more inclined to finish of the pseudo-Akatsuki leader? Well done, but could have been better at some parts.
Joshua the First chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
This one is my type. Brilliant. Utterly brilliant
Assasin Nero chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
wtf happened?
fofofofo chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Was the end inspired by Codex Alera? Either way, nice story.
puiwaihin chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
You're onto something there with the whole "personification of a place" thing in the Naruto setting.
Bobbeh chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
I love how you fuckin killed Sasuke, no fanfare, no rants or soliloquys, just BAM! dead. I hate what a bitch he is and seeing him just get killed like that makes me just grunt in joy!
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
This is freaking incredible.

From Pein to Danzo to Uchiha Sasuke, nothing ever managed to match up to Naruto.

Of course, a powerful hero isn't what makes this so awesome. It's your STYLE, they way your words flow and the strength of every line.

For that, I salute you, and I aspire to one day obtain your skill.

— Duesal Bladesinger
SpiralAK chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
This story is the logical conclusion of the Invasion of Pain arc. At least if Pain didn't revive everyone and whatever. And really, Naruto embodies the Will of Fire better than anyone, and a potential relationship with the embodiment of the Leaf Village is well, great!
Amanthya chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
If the Pein arc had ended this way, the series could've ended with some dignity. Instead in drags on with "over 9000!"-ish villains and we lose sight of Naruto's dream. : ( Good fic, though.
i-defy-fate chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I can honestly say I didn't expect that ending... great fic!
Awkward Inc chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
This left me wanting to read more NarutoxKonoha, seriously xD. That was unexpected but nicely original.
Loved how you exploited Naruto's Sage Mode. I think that it has a lot of potencial, I wished it would be further explored in canon :S Oh well haha.
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
wow!why the hell couldnt kishi baka have come up with something even halfway as good as this!
Aero'Phoenix chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This is in all honesty, the best depiction of Naruto's character's character, ever written into a OneShot.

Your writing style is amazing. I Look Up To Authors Like You
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Pretty damned good.

One thing to make a little clearer: Naruto just killed Nagato, right? Instead of using his "Therapy jutsu" on him?
Shuiro9 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
This was pretty beautiful. Even though it was just a one shot.
I read this years ago. And suddenly I had a desire to read it again. You didn't disappoint. AT ALL...

The part I liked most was "How could you hate anyone who held you as you shuddered with sobs over a lost loved one, who rushed like a man possessed to find your dying child a goddamn medic, guided you to shelter, and provided you with warm food when your tears had all but dried up?".

And I feel a little Hetalia coming on from this. I approve of such a pairing between Konoha and Naruto.

And I'm really eager to see you blast out something new. I'm sure you still have the magic touch.

Sincerely,