Reviews for Eyes Wide Shut
rrazzall chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
i loved every part of it!
accountkiller1001 chapter 5 . 10/19/2013
YES YES finally a great story about the two of them that doesn't leave me banging my head against the wall. I love Harrison's books but she is the biggest tease ever! The scene in the van and then their souls merging is the most complete, romantic and hot relationship she writes. Instead it's Glenn and Trent. I haven't even finished the last book. So thank you for writing this beautiful story that actually fits the characters.
Firefly8762 chapter 5 . 10/29/2011
Minachan: *sighs* Minachan likes Trent, even though he's a huge slime-ball-jackass, but Mina is seriously considering finding a way to beat him to a bloody pulp.

Plagnister: *lays a restraining hand on Mina's shoulder* Now, now Mina, do I need to get the collar and leash back out to restrain you.

Minachan: *growls threateningly* You wouldn't dare! This time Minachan'll pull bald patches out all over your head!

Plagnister: *cool headedly* Why don't we think about something else other than Trent.

Minachan: *contemplates story* Minachan knows, Mina LOOOOVES Sudoku! Do you play with Sudoku fem?

Plagnister: *sighs and rubs face in relief* Good girl Mina.
Firefly8762 chapter 4 . 10/29/2011
Minachan: *eyes widening with thought* MINACHAN WANTS SOME CAPS! REAL ONES!

Plagnister: *groans* Ahh, fem, now you've gone and done it...

Minachan: *pulls full force of large, soulfull, cat eyes to Plagnister* Please get Mina some real caps, Plagi-kun? Mina'll love you for ever and ever...

Plagnister: *snorts indelicately* You have to love me "for ever and ever", I'm part of you.

Minachan: *crawls into Plagnister's lap, pulls full force of her pleading, cat-slitted eyes right infront of his own* I won't threaten you anymore.

Plagnister: *contemplates pros and cons* We'll see for Halloween.

Minachan: *bounces off Plagnister's lap to jump up and down, hands clapping* YEY! Mina gets some pointy teeth! Mina gets some pointy teeth!

Plagnister: *grumbles quietly to himself* What have I gotten myself into.

Minachan: *freezes in mid-jump, a bright light shines in her eyes* Mina's gonna go call Kerichi, K-tin, and Neechan to tell them!

Plagnister: *reaches out to stop Minachan* Hey now, wait a moment! I said that we'll see! I might not be able to find the right kind for you...

Minachan: *pouts* But they're something Minachan really, really, REALLY wants!

Plagnister: *flinches at Mina's high pitched squeal, then cocks head with thoughtful expression* Hey Minachan... you already have natural fangs though...

Minachan: *mock glares at Plagnister, but can't keep it up in her excitement* So, they're feline fangs. The vamp fangs will make them longer, and Minachan'll look more sexy. *skips off to find phone*

Plagnister: *sighs in defeat, flashes fem a quick glare* I blame you. This is your fault. Now I'm gonna have to get Mina them fangs and I'm gonna get bit. She read your story, now she's gonna go find one of her friends to engage in and she's gonna bite them in the middle. And I'm the one who's gonna have to clean the mess...
Firefly8762 chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
Minachan: *holds stomache, laughs uncontrollably, letting tears fall freely down face*

Plagnister: *closes mouth from shocked expression* Well... I would be horrified too if my mother came walking in while me and my partner were about to...

Minachan: *tries to control laughter* That... was... too... good...

Plagnister: *look of pure pleasure crosses his face, whispers conspiratorily to fembuck* Hey, good job! You found a way to shut Minachan up!

Minachan: *laughing so hard doesn't catch the words*
Firefly8762 chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
Minachan: *squeels, bouncing in seat* FINALLY!

Plagnister: *stares in horror* Dear god, I'm taking care of a two year old!

Minachan: *growls menacingly* Don't ruin this for Minachan Plagi-kun, she's been waiting a long while.

Plagnister: *shrugs* Why not, I'll just picture Sas/Naru going at it then. Aww so shiny.

Minachan: *snarls* That isn't helping either! Mina's trying to picture IvyRach, damn you!
Firefly8762 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Minachan: *emotional whiplash* Minachan doesn't know whether she wants to cry in sadness or woop for joy...

Plagnister: *smirks smugly* See? I told you that fluffiness was a good thing.

Minachan: *cocks eyebrow* If you don't stop trying to push my buttons... Mina'll tell Sesshoumaru that your using the fl-word in public.

Plagnister: *pales* NO!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/28/2011
Soo perfect, thank you for posting.

Every time i get depressed about the train smash that the series is turning out to be i read this and then i feel much better.
YouWishICare chapter 5 . 3/9/2010
This story made me happy beyond reason.

If only Kim Harrison decided to do something..anything like this.

If theres more to it, please update.
List of Romantics chapter 5 . 9/9/2009
This is what Harrison SHOULD have done in book 5 and 6 rather than f-ing the whole series like she has in book 7, painting herself into a corner and running it into the ground. She really pulled a Casey Jones on her last book.

I'm starting not to like Harrison for the same reasons I don't like George Lucas. Here we have two remarkably talented people with staggering imaginations that have created such dazzling and imaginative worlds, worlds that live and breath like our own.

But... Luscas should have stopped after Jedi rather than making a mockery of his franchise (and also ruining so many fond childhood memories -I had a crush on Han Solo, and Indiana Jones growing up).

Now Harrison is in danger of the same. Like LKH (whom I never liked to begin with; KH is a much better writer) Harrison is in danger of jumping the rails. Her world, which I adore, along with such a rich cast of characters are fantastic, but she's really f'ed herself with this last book.

Regardless, this was a fun read. Well Done. I hope you do more with Rachel and Ivy, especially the more humorous fics.
List of Romantics chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
Oh, that's just painful! LOL! That's why you NEVER give your folks the spares for your place and you always throw the bolt when indoors!

It's stuff like this that scars people for life! Sure, it's incredibly funny, but everything's funny unless it's happening to you ;3

Oh the humanity! LOL!
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I try not to hate Kisten, but I can't. I've never liked him and I've never forgiven Harrison for that little torturous story Arc.
darkwithinlightx chapter 5 . 5/29/2009
nice ending i like how it wraps things up but lets the story continue
darkwithinlightx chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
her mother acted far too much like my girlfriends mother for comfort (minus the whole vamp blood thing obvoiusly)...it was funny though _
Kay8abc chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
awesomeness. This was a nice touch. I like the whole Ivy possessiveness and competitive streak when it come to Rachel, and and any man that might pose a threat, even though they don't have a chance in hell.

-Kate