Reviews for As You Wish
karkittyx3 chapter 8 . 12/18/2014
Aww too bad it wasnt updated for sucha long time D:

One of those fanfics that have a GREAT idea. Wonderful IC. Long and clearly structure, and no updates! How dare you :p!

Well gonna be definetly on my fav list!
Wierdowithagun chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
Oooh miss (mister?) Cereal you are the only person on this site that could take an anime and pick it apart, tweak it, and somehow end up with something so completley different that it rarely even fits into the category of a fanfiction except for having the same characters, and still keep me utterly captivated and begging for more. also you and may e one other here on this site are the only two who can pull off a fluffy kakuhida that doesnt make me want to vomit.
In short, i love this, please for all that is holy dont abandon it.
Andalsoiwanttohaveyourbabies.
Sincerley,
Wierdo.
Mittens919 chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
No no no no no no no... I wanted to read more, this story is addicting.. I wish/hope it doesnt stop there.. :(
riptocs chapter 8 . 6/10/2012
Oh no...surely Hidan wouldn't want to leave Kakuzu?
Tuultensaaren Kiet chapter 8 . 5/17/2012
I wish you had written this till end, but it's okay. Thank you for the eight chapters cause I loved this story:)
MissBlood chapter 8 . 11/7/2011
Uh I loved this! Why haven't you updated since 2009? This story is ART!
MissBMarie chapter 8 . 5/3/2011
Absolutely dying to know what happens next! This story is so very original and unique.

You've been very true to the character's original personalities. And this storyline...it's just so different! Unlike any other AU out there! It's just magnificent!

I truly hope to see an update soon! I'm greatly looking forward to it!
Kane the DFWM Seme chapter 8 . 12/25/2010
this is getting quite intrestng
crimsonPAINT chapter 8 . 10/1/2010
\*o*/ THIS WAS AWESOME.

I just love this pairing so much !

hoho, and the slight SasoDei XD

I loved this,

Thank You very much! (:

Please update soon !

It's getting more interesting !
SuigetsuPhwoar chapter 8 . 8/12/2010
Totally amazing

you should upload again :(

love this story so much!
HidanAndKakuzusGirl chapter 8 . 6/27/2010
OMG OMG OMG IS MADARA RED? OH pleaaaaassse pleaaase i beg u plzzz do more plzzz continue it plzzz
YaoiPhox chapter 8 . 6/26/2010
more. more. more! I am loving this story
catki19 chapter 8 . 6/6/2010
awsome love it i mean itasaku aint my fave but still awsome
anomiseses-HOWEVA IT SPELLEDD chapter 8 . 5/23/2010
Please update! i love dis! D:
Guest chapter 8 . 3/22/2010
Okay I read this story quite a while ago and fell in love with it, but I forgot to review so now I am.

Anyway, this story is epic! It's so well-written and enjoyable and entertaining that I've read it quite a few times. The concept is so interesting and the plot hasn't been wasted because you've managed to write it well. Your grammar and spelling is great and you've managed to develop the characters effectively and keep true to their true personalities.

I love the interaction between Hidan and Kakuzu. Hidan as a Genie is absolutely hilarious, and I love Kakuzu's amusement at him being Violet. It's such a...manly color.

The involvement of Deidara is really great, and I'm so anxious to read what's going to happen to him.

I think I laughed the most at Rock Lee. He's such a frustrating genie, and although he's all motivational and sweet, it would totally piss me off if he didn't let me have any of my wishes, lol. Love the idea of him being Green though.

Keep writing!